Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I think he was joking duke, calm down. It was just a joke

D

DÛke

You better watch out who your joking with because I have a big and fat history of flameablity, so watchout :)
:)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Ohh, i'm sooo scared, i think i peed my pants :rolleyes:

I don't care if somebody flames me.

By the way, Calm down it's just a joke.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

No i didn't. Well i did, just not for that reason. :)

D

DÛke

Are you sure?
Because I think it was for that reason...:)
Muaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

No, it's not for that reason. I have an uncontrollable bladder. I have to wear depends. By the way, depends are great you never have to go to the bathroom. They save a lot of time

D

DÛke

You really, really, really, really didn't have to tell me that...
You made me puke...:):(

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Yippie! Wait, double yippie!! I made duke puke and i have 300 post!!! Yippie!!!!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Actually i'm not a kid i'm a teenager at 15 which probably constitutes as a kid. So go ahead call me a child, i don't care. Also this is probably what fire slinger is talking about.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Fire slinger is alright, he probably doesn't like our ranting because he isn't involved.

D

DÛke

Sorry again everyone. I didn't mean to be joking around.
Sorry, I didn't know that we needed special posts to have a little fun. I didn't know everyone was so serious here. Sorry Fire Slinger. I won't make jokes anymore. Sorry.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

People here have fun but they don't like people taking up good talking topics.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
It's called freedom of speech dude
You know, you just had to bring that up didn't you? *sigh*

(Many of you probably have seen this rant with the Master...)

(New twist though)

Duke, you're logic is severly flawed there. Free speech DOES NOT EXIST - online at least. The internet (in this specific case, the web) is an international medium. You have NO RIGHTS (except for some of the basic ones I guess) on the web. What you post is your intellectual property, yes, but you're using my* forums. My* forums are a private medium which is am ALLOWING you to use. Therefore, I* control what you can and can't say. If I didn't want you to use the word "darn", and you did - I have every right to kick you out. Hell, if I didn't like your ISP, I could get rid of you.

Oh, did you ever stop to think about WHY the other 3 threads were closed?

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I know, I know, I know, you don't like people talking about you. I understand why it gets pretty old after a while. I'll stop post about how your god and everything unless the occassion calls for it.

D

DÛke

Ok, cool.
So you want ME to call YOU a god. I didn't know you cared about my opionion much. Ok, here: Ed is a GOD. Ok. Happy :) Good.
Ed is a god. AND I'AM not A LEGEND, there, you happy now Ed, your the best person on earth, sorry, did that offend you, I meant the universe, or is that not good enough? Sorry, I'm not smart enough to come up a bigger word that 'universe'.

Now that you know you're a god and I'm not :) you should be happy.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I wouldn't want to get on Ed's badside if i were you Duke.

D

DÛke

Ok, then, let me put it in simpler words:

Sorry Ed, I appologize for my behavior. This will never be repeated again, and you shall never hear me say your name on these boards as long as I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.