Do you like bugs?

P

Purple_jester

I was wondering if any of you liked bugs. Any kind of bug. I for one am not queasy when it comes to little crawling critters, except maybe hairy caterpillars (ugh!). Anyway, I have two questions. Do you like bugs or hate them? And which bug in Magic do you like/hate the most? :)

As I already stated, I like most bugs. My personal favorite is Saber Ants. Ants make more ants! Go ants! ;)

My next favorite would be Giant Cockroach. They're gonna take over the world someday. :)

W

Whimsical

I hate bugs ... but if pressed ...

I'll settle for Brood of Cockroaches. Reminds me too much of the real thing ... dang near unkillable unless you disintegrate it totally.

Yavimaya Ants runs a close second. Though it's a dumbed-down Ball Lightning ... it's Green!

D

DÛke

Bug:)!
I don't like any kind of bugs...ughhh...
I hate bugs, all kind. I'm 'scared' of spiders...
I just don't feel good around spiders...
Whatever you do, don't even come near me if you have as much as a fake spider...ughaaahh...

If I have to even consider bugs, I'll probably be able to touch ants, and all that. Yeah, ants are alright. I don't fear ants, but, s p i d e r s....ugh...

I like Sabre ants, THAT'S it :)

Ohhh, spiders, too many legs, webs, spider webs, phobia, I think, ughhh, why'd you have to mention bugs, ughhhhh, damn, spiders...

**Somone is whispering "spiders" in my head..."
Thanks Purple Girl:p

S

superguy

I hate flies. ;)
In magic I like Saber Ants and Volrath. j/k :)

D

dw51688

who likes them? they are icky, they freek me out. When i see one this is my face: :eek:

K

K1

Giant catepillar is pretty good utility.
Goes well in the haunted crossroads/fog frog deck

D

Duel

Never had much of a fondenss for bugs. I love rats, though.

"Awwww... who's da cutesy liddle wat? Who's da cutesy? Yes you are! Yes you are!

G

Griffith_se

Beside Saber Ants, I like Fireants, and Carrion Beetles, but the Bug card I use most is... Fog of Gnats. So I guess I'll go with that.

[Edited by Griffith_se on August 22nd, 2000 at 11:43 PM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mind 'em...

But despite my namesake, I like some of the more "traditional-named" bugs than the spiders in Magic...

I don't know if it's considered a bug, but Will O' Wisp is a great card...

If it's not, I'd go with Brood of Cockroaches or Fog of Gnats also.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

There are a crapload of bugs here on Phyrexia. AND, they are friggen huge. You ever try to kill a beetle the size of a VW Beetle with a can of Raid? It don't do crap on the suckers.

Thats why I use my own special bug killer: A super-soaker filled with lighter fluid/gas/karosene with a zippo lighter duct-taped on the nozle.

On a cooking note, bugs burn longer then most other fuel sorces so when at home try using a fireant to cook, should you run out of natural gas.

N

nanokill

I don't mind bugs. some i like.

my favorite bug magic cards are killer bees and yavimaya ants.( one of the few green haste) or the only one i know of. when i first started playing killer bees won me most of my games. and purple jester if you like bug cards e-mail
the orgg to post a copy of his bug deck( or bugger)

T

Thrash Golem

ok heres my top 10 favorite bugs:

10. Firefly
9. Plated Spider
8. Yavimaya Gnats
7. Will o the Wisp
6. Spitting Spider
5. Goliath Beetle
4. Pincher Beetles
3. Deadly Insect
2. Killer Bees