Do not despair... I will return

T

terzarima

As much as I hate to do it, (Zadok, you should really look into a pacemaker) I am leaving the Cpa...

Don't take it the wrong way, viruses have continually attacked my computer and well, I am off for a time unknown to me

I will return someday, so do not mourn my departure(too much)

Sonnet 10
Death, be not proud, though some have callèd thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
For those whom thou think’st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me.
From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,
Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow;
And soonest our best men with thee do go,
Rest of their bones and souls’ delivery.
Thou’st slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell;
And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well
And better then thy stroke. Why swell’st thou then?
One short sleep past, we wake eternally,
And Death shall be no more: Death, thou shalt die.
John Donne

N

nodnarb24

[me]sees Zadok clutch his chest during a heart attack.[/me]
We'll miss you man!!!
[me]hugs Ademis goodbye.[/me]

K

K9Archmage

Ahem.. A little poem of my own for this great loss.
Alas, Alas

We are gathered here today
To mourn for the loss, of a member of the CPA
A brave soul, and wonderful poet
Though ademis may not know it
This loss will be grieved by all
But may everybody hear this call
To wait in patience, and to not grieve
Ademis will be back, by Christmas Eve!

Yeah, a little corny and short, but I can only write funny and/or insane poems. My puny little mind can not grasp the true meaning of poems.

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Sorry to see you go. I hope your problems are fixed quickly and you can get back here in time to see Zadok in his death spasms.

H

Hawaiian mage

You'll still be on ICQ... Right? RIGHT!?!

[me]realizes that he can't hear me.[/me]

Damn it.

Z

Zadok001

[me] has a heart attack! [/me]

Ademis! Noooooooo! Come back! Come back!

[me] realizes that, having had a heart attack, he really shouldn't be talking... [/me]

*sniff*

We'll miss you!

T

terzarima

Well hello there strange people it is I, the person who you have missed for so long. Whats this? You can’t even remember who I am? I am hurt, really. Well I found that every time I logged in to the Cpa it did give my computer a virus so I left, however I am now at school, on their computers!!! Oh well if the school board gets a virus don’t look at me! Anyway I doubt that I will be able to reply very often.
I need some e-mail addresses, if I can’t get on the cpa I want to send in articles through some people, so anyone? Want to help me out? Zadok is on ICQ enough so, darn him, also ICQ adresses are good.
Also, e-mail about stuff that goes on in the cpa, I really need to know, my e-mail is ademis22@hotmail.com or marvin_the_martian@mail.com
Thank you all!!!
And please, reply I feel lonely

P.S And you thought I wouldn’t reply, well I AM and well, I do miss you all, except maye ransac and that t guy, oh well, my best to you all

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey! You didn't miss me? I missed you! How unfortunate.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and is now wearing black clothes.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DÛke

Cast a spell to make us be
Because everyone is bound to see
What is beyond a reality

Break the reflection
And hear reality shout
Unleash the hidden affection
Take the part and restart
Follow to own perception
To mind and heart
Become to own perfection
And without a doubt

Break away
Realize, and stay

Come back as soon
As you can
For we’ll feel alone
Without you
We’re unknown
Come back,
Lone

By me, from my book "Vagabond".
This poem was slightely edited to fit this subject.

Ademis, although we weren't the best of friends, I really want you to come back. After all, you're the only other fellow poet I know in this place. I'm writing poems currently for my book, and I need all the help and collaboration I could get...I've collaborated with many people in order to come up with the most beautiful things an eye has ever seen...I have not yet worked with a fellow Magic player, and I'm striving to. I'll wait until you're back, so we can write a poem.

Come back, soon.

H

Hawaiian mage

I am pretty good with poetry... I just find regular poetry sort of boreing. I'm developing methods of burning away right into one's soul with words. Here's the best I've managed so far.

May the earth be cast into eternal shadow, and when heaven weeps, may it's tears be of fire and stone...

Yes, it's pretty basic stuff, but if you think about it, it does just twist at what ever fragment of goodness you have in you.

L

Landkiller

someday, when and if I ever find the poetry I wrote last year, I will post that. When I recover some computer access.

D

DÛke

...!

You wrote that Hawaiian Mage? That's not bad at all, and by the way, I'm already "using" your method in my poetry. It's really cool. Also, you and I are not the only people who do...as a matter of fact, my favorite band, Enigma, have discovered this method since 1990.

Their (and now my) method is writing a poem that "hides" the true meaning of the words, and give "other" words new meaning, but yet, to still make the poem recognizable and may be figured out. To conclude, they make their poems much more like puzzles, you look at it and wonder "HUH?", but if you dare to think about it, you say "Oh...". Amazing, in my opinion.

Also, to all those poets and songwriters out there (I don't know if many visit here), I have an advice for you: go with your basic and first instincts when writing a song and/or a poem. What I mean is that when you use a word when coming up with a poem, DO NOT change the word when "revising" the poem. Don't replace it with another word that sounds more "sophisticated" or anything foolish like that...keep the original, if you don't, you probably have messed with the flavor of the song/poem. Now, you may "revise" the poem, but not "change" it. Revision is different than alternations; keep that in mind. Follow your instincts, and never alter, but revise.

Here’s an example of a poem that hides its true colors, but is still powerful…and not to mention, someone could figure it out if they’re good puzzle solvers…before attempting to “solve” it (if anyone tries), I would like to say that it may be hard to figure it out, that’s because all my poems are connected in one way or another to another series of poems, but anyhow:

Find Yourself (Part III)
“Gravity of Reality”
By K.Salam AL.H

Hold on to your gravity of reality

Lead to your own perfection
Never follow the reflection
For appreciation is not by other’s perception

Climb the ways in which you feel
Lead your mind to a new deal
Follow your own to what is real
Climb the ways in which no reflections appear
Break the mirrors and stop your wheel

Hold on to your gravity
The gravity of reality
---

Good luck...

H

Hawaiian mage

It's telling you to be original, right? the mirrors are copies of what you've allready done, the wheel is the cycle in which you continue them. To break them by climbing a new path is to try something new. To be original no matter what any one else thinks of it, not to become one who just fits with the other 'in crowds." Am I close?

D

DÛke

...wow, you're better than I thought!
You were close enough for me to think that you know what you're talking about. That's great...to see people actually understand what I try to say - but yet again, you're a Magic player; it is your nature to think (I'm sure).

Some people who read this same poem were trapped by the phrase "Gravity of Reality"...they really shouldn't have. Gravity is a force of attraction between things, alike and unlike; with this poem, I made it clear that one should be original, SO the "gravity" I'm talking about it NOT really gravity as we know it, but the force of attraction to your own mind, reality, and, like you mentioned, originality.

Great job, Hawaiian Mage. Really!

G

Gerode

Poetry! Mind overload!

[me] uses pyrokenesis to light Ademis22 on fire. [/me]

Much better! Glad you're back (kind of)! :)

"This is a haiku
I don't like confusing words
This is simpler."
- Gerode

H

Hawaiian mage

Heh heh... Haiku's fun...
That's what they WANT you to think...
(Run, run very fast)

F

Firestorm

Ick, I hate Haikus
To the trash can with it all
Some are pretty cool

I like thesaurus
and other neato-type books
It is very fun

H

Hawaiian mage

Hiaku is not bad.
It makes posts interesting.
But it is corney...

T

terzarima

Hello everybody!!! Its a me again from school, my dad won't let me on this site when I'm at home at the threat of a virus infecting us again.

I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that duke has not written a requim for me yet... jeez, I will honestly try and get on these darn computers at school more often, however I don't suspect that I will be posting on many issues...

DARN IT, you people still haven't e-mailed me yet, email me at ademis22@hotmail.com , and if you can't e-amil hotmail for some odd and disturbing issues, e-mail me at marvin_the_martian@mail.com . This way I can know whats going on and make articles. Also my icq number is 62233596 . So emial me and get icq and talk to me, ecpecially you new people, like zero, who i I guess is now super popular, and Gerode [me] ademis22 burns Gerode SEVERLY [/me] there... Whimsi, if you ever do read this, I miss you alot too, Zadok, duke, spidy, everyone here, I can't name you all but I miss you all I love you all [me] wipes tears from his eyes [/me] I'm so sad I'm gone, and I'll try to get on here more often (from school when I remember)

So what's new here at Cpa?

And if the issue still stands, Cpa should start mustering forces, because it seems large issues will be at hand soon.... bwah buwahahahahaha...

And please people, before I leave again... PLEASE talk to me , email me, what ever...

I will leave to a poem (part of a poem, too long to fit all in one place....)

The Wasteland by T.S. Eliot

Part 4 (the shortest by far) - Death by water

Phelbas the phoenician, a fornight dead,
Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep sea swell
And the profit and loss.
A current under the sea
Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
He passed the stages of his age and youth
Entering whirpool.
Gentile or Jew
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider phelbas who was once handsome and tall as you.

Goodbye people... remember....