DIE!

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
My newest idea for a battle! We follow the rules used in the battle ORGG Bring the Rock. evryone join the battle choose what you are. i'm a shivan hellkite. you can be anything.........

After armageddon hit the world it seems as though i'm the only living person. Too bad there isn't anyone to throw this asteroid at....... I look around and wonder how i'm the only surviving creature. Until i see a large figure approaching me........

T

theorgg

* The Atog wonders around the barren place. he sees the astroid and his mouth begins to water.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
The dragon sees the atog and thinks..... LUNCH!
He fries the Atog with his fiery breath. Yum fried Atog!

G

garfobo

I choose to be the epitomy of what i hate, im a Masticore! sigh, whyd i do this?

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Hahahahaha
I throw the asteroid at the little Masticore! DIE! Stupid Masticore!

E

ErinPuff

And I'm a Blinking Spirit! *blinks in and out* Just try to defeat Blinky!

*throws a large explosive and then blinks out*

I

Inyatha

Mageta the Lion wanders in. He makes several crude attemtps at communication by grunting at the Masticore, the Shivan Hellkite, the Blinking Spirit and the Atog. Then he jiggles his fingers and everyone dies but him. The End.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

haha the asteroid goin to magenta now! my effect resolves first and kills the little magenta!

I

Inyatha

Lin-Sivvi, 304978234908 Ramosian Sergeants, 12903812983 Ramosian Lieutenants, 12938901238 Steadfast Guards and 9034890238490238589013759837498 Thermal Gliders kill the Shivan Hellkite.....Then they carve him into little pieces for good measure

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

the hellkite uses his breath to create a wall of flame and protect himself. The intense heat destroys all of the rebels!!!!!! Yay! :)