Diablo II; The Mage

F

FoundationOfRancor

I know, I know; She isnt called the Mage. Mage sounds so much better than "Wizard" or "Sorceress", so I've opted for Mage.

Anyway, after lvl. 24 (When your options open up to the lightning/ice storms) the Mage really dissapointed me. I thought pretty much all the weapons were pretty stale, mana-leeching, and just not very effective.

Am I the only one on this?

U

Ura

hint about the sorceress,
Lightning sucks except for static field and sometimes teleport.
Fire is ok, it has the best damage to mana ratio, but lacks a really good power spell other then the very slow meteor.
Ice is standardly the best but you only ever put one skill point into blizzard and thats so you can move up to frozen orb.
The Sorceress is hardest to develope of the characters because you have to be very accurate with your point spending till you hit around 35th level.
I'm at 46th with mine and just developing fire now.

The weapons in reagular D2 are all kinda lame early on till you get the special more powerful versions later on. The xpac weapons are more interesting but a little to broad in the selection options I find as I can't get anything really useful for my sorc.

P

Prince RXI

I personally take my level 41 barbarian over all my other guys. what is your favorite class in it?

Prince RXI, the main level 41 barb

M

MrXarvox

My level 56 bow-using amazon is doom surrounded by goldskin.

My level 37 spear-using amazon is utterly vicious.

I must say, I'm partial to the warrior women.

BTW, if you don't have the expansion, get it! Great improvement, I think.

N

Neo_Keo

I love my level 48 assasin

My shadow has 478 hitpoints while I hae a measly 396.

U

Ura

I love my little Sorceress. Just hit level 56 last night and is happily shredding things to bite size frozen pieces. ^_^
I just need to get a couple more runes for her and she'll be in great shape.

I just wish I could have a minion of some kind with her besides the weakling hirelings that always die and cost to much to ressurect.