Diablo 2: lod

N

Nightstalkers

I was just wondering if anyone still played open Bnet... or D2 at all...

N

Notepad

I have a bunch of Single Player characters, but I cannot access Open or BNet since my computer freezes whenever I have D2 open at the same time an internet connection is opened. Really, really sucks.

D

Doombringer

my dad got a cracked version of the game, so i can't go online. I've stopped playing it after i got stuck in that jungle place

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But when my comp bugged out and I had to reinstall Windows (and pretty much everything else as a result), I found that when I went to reinstall LoD I no longer have the CD key on the case. Neither of my boys will cop to the charge of peeling my CD key off and throwing it away, but without it there will be no LoD.

It's too bad too, because subsequently we bought a new, much faster machine (I can play Morrowind now! :cool: ), which would play the expansion area in Harrowgath much smoother than my old machine.

Oh well...:(

N

Notepad

Well, TomB, since I don't play anymore online, I'd be happy to send you my CD Key. I have two copies of D2 and LoD ("friend" stole one play disc of D2 so I had to buy another copy...then the same "friend" left his CD case for LoD...so I have two of each key).

Lemme know if you want it.