DESPERATE NEED OF CASUAL ARTICLES

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Well, except for the few that go to prereleases like Mooseman, KJ? and Ransac, yeah, it seems a lot of us don't play anymore. We do have our "tourney" member Modus, who's still around. I'm actually not sure of the status of turgy22, rokapoke, or Melkor.

Anyway, it would be nice to get in some new faces and see a revival. I'm asking Ed about skin designs and whatnot in the Forum redesign thread, but feel free to ask him yourself since you'll probably be taking the lead on it anyways.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I don't play IRL at all anymore. I used to play online quite a bit, but ever since MTGO failed to implement the league format with the big update a while back, my interest has significantly waned.

So now the only playing I do is right here.

D

Defenestrator

Hey guys,
I'm in the Starcitygames.com Talent Search, trying to write articles about casual multiplayer. If you guys could check out my article on Thursday and vote for me if you like it, I'd be grateful. Most of the other guys writing in the Casual/Other part of the contest are not casual players, so it would be great if we can get together and support me (Daryl Bockett) and the other guy who is writing with an eye towards casual, Brandon Isleib. Let's FORCE SCG to publish more casual articles!!
Cheers,
D