Dementia at its finest.

Discussion in 'Single Card Strategies' started by Shiro, Time Devourer, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Shiro Time Devourer I have returned!

Chainer is abusive combo material, since not only is he a reanimator, but he can be used as both a loophole and a beautiful pull-my-finger card.

Chainer/Unnatural Selection
    The best 3rd card is Aether Burst, which will probably save your nightmares if you have any. After you burst the Dementia Master, turn X creatures into nightmares to zot them permanently. I've only gotten this off once (with only one of each card in possession), but 4 of each should fix that for most U/B control decks, even 'Tog, if you feel like it. (Well, he has to get through somehow, and nuking enemy critters does help).

Chainer/Spore Frog
    Kicks Rites, Tog and other heavy hitting decks in the junk. You can't lose anymore than 3 life per attack, since it costs nothing to blow a spore frog.

Chainer/Staunch Defenders
    Gain while you chain. Can't beat that.

Chainer/Pandemonium
    Chain big creatures to make the process a little more bearable for you by making it less bearable for your opponent.
  2. Mikeymike Captain Hiatus

Well his heavy black makes AEther Burst tough to cast, but anything like Buried Alive or Entomb should serve him quite well. If you want to Chain a life gainer, Ancestor's Chosen will do you much better than Staunch Defenders.

Milling/Traumatize your opponent and taking his best creatures will piss him off quite nicely.
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

Again, Coat of Arms anyone??? Don't forget to ask your opponent how they like their spankings when it hits play.