Delusions of Insanity <— A new magic card

N

Nightstalkers

In a little town in wyoming there is an insane asylum. Every winter they allow this one "insane" man to bundle up in warm clothes, walk across the "highway" (its one laned and the one major road in the area), and stand outside underneith a tree all day. Now you might think it is stupid to allow someone who has been committed outside with almost no supervision, but think about how much time they save strapping him down to a bed until the end of winter.

On one of the days this man stood out there, a passing motorist had a tire blow out, and had to stop in the middle of the road because there was no shoulder to stop on. With the blown out tire on the motorists hands, he promptly went to changing the tire, always aware of the known mental patient just feet away watching his actions. Well, the man jacked up the car, got out the spare tire, and was struggling to get the (d***ed) shot tire off car. After about fifteen minutes he finally got the tire off and proceeded to place his spare on. Now the mental patient was watching this with mild disinterest, but most people would think it rude that someone standing a few feet away would refuse to help someone in such a position.

Well, about 5 minutes went by and the guy finally found the leverage he needed and pushed on the spare tire. Right when the tire went on though, his foot slipped and he scattered the lugs into the snow. The poor man had finally gotten his spare on, only to be foiled by a little stumble. As the proceedings went, he gave up looking for his lug nuts after about 20 minutes of shuffling around in the snow, got up, and started walking to the mental institution which was a brisk walk away.

So, the guy started walking but when he got 10 feet away the crazy man who had been watching him all that time finally spoke up and said "Take one nut off every other tire, and put them on the spare."

That stopped the motorist and he did as the insane patient had told him to. As he completed the task he shouted out to the man underneith the tree "Thanks buddy, you saved me a lot of trouble."

"I'm insane, not stupid" replied the man.

Nightstalker Habuki

N

Notepad

More fond holiday memories, Habuki?

My own favorite time is when my aunt tripped up the airport security and was in such a rage about it, the guards eventually took her to the back room and beat the living hell out of her. Oh wait, that was my drunk uncle...sorry...my aunt was beaten at the supermarket for bragginer her stupid kid was the world's greatest genius. Ah, I love the holidays!