Delete posts...

A

Almindhra

Ed, can you delete all of TheOtherGuyWhoReallyIsntButJustSomeLoserWhoNeedsAttention's posts?...They're all over the place and all they are is just someone, I won't even get into a rant about it...but can you?

D

DÛke

Almindhra, you think I'm a looser?
Anyway, I think Ed should delete the whole account not just the posts. I said I'm not going to use that account anymore anyway so thanks.
Hey, Almindhra, if you think I'm looking for attention, than you are WRONG, because if I want attention, I'll get it easily, not by making a new account...got that baby!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I say we keep 'em. It seemed to me that he actually put some thought into those posts. In fact, DUke, it might be a nice thing if you kept that personna around for when you want to say something really intelligent, and just be DUke when you want to do some clowning. That way, you wouldn't be sullying the DUke personna with anything remotely resembling thought.

Kinda' like when you first got here...;)

A

Almindhra

Well I'm sorry if you felt you needed to make a new account...Skulking around here to read messages and things are ok when you want to pretend to leave, but to make a new account and start posting messages everywhere...Thats just stupid...And obviously you were looking for attention, or you wouldn't have been making the other account...

D

DÛke

Almindhra, if you think you are right, go ahead. You have no idea.

TomB, I think you are right; however, my posts are as good as "Guy's" now. Trust me.