Defense of Efrava [EDH]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Tameshi should probably be the commander here, but Jedit is a tiger-man, and that's like totally radical.

Commander:
1 Jedit Ojanen

1 Academy Rector
1 Arcane Denial
1 Arcane Laboratory
1 Arcane Signet
1 Aura of Silence
1 Brainstorm
1 Cave of the Frost Dragon
1 Celestial Colonnade
1 Counterbalance
1 Counterspell
1 Cowardice
1 Crawling Barrens
1 Crucible of Worlds
1 Cyclonic Rift
1 Decree of Silence
1 Doomskar
1 Dovin's Veto
1 Eiganjo, Seat of the Empire
1 Elixir of Immortality
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Entreat the Angels
1 Esper Sentinel
1 Eternal Dragon
1 Evacuation
1 Expedition Map
1 Fact or Fiction
1 Faerie Conclave
1 Flooded Strand
1 Forbidding Watchtower
1 Force of Negation
1 Force of Will
1 Generous Gift
1 Ghostly Prison
1 Hall of Heliod's Generosity
1 Hall of Storm Giants
1 Hallowed Fountain
1 Hanna, Ship's Navigator
1 Hesitation
1 Idyllic Tutor
1 Inkmoth Nexus
6 Island
1 Kami of False Hope
1 Kjeldoran Outpost
1 Land Tax
1 Mana Drain
1 Mana Web
1 Maze of Ith
1 Meekstone
1 Mishra's Factory
1 Mutavault
1 Mystical Tutor
1 Oblivion Ring
1 Otawara, Soaring City
1 Overburden
6 Plains
1 Ponder
1 Preordain
1 Propaganda
1 Reliquary Tower
1 Rhystic Deluge
1 Rhystic Study
1 Rout
1 Scroll Rack
1 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Serra Ascendant
1 Shark Typhoon
1 Sol Ring
1 Solemnity
1 Stalking Stones
1 Standstill
1 Strip Mine
1 Sun Titan
1 Supreme Verdict
1 Swan Song
1 Swords to Plowshares
1 Talisman of Progress
1 Tameshi, Reality Architect
1 Terminus
1 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
1 Thought Vessel
1 Time Wipe
1 Tolaria West
1 Tragic Arrogance
1 Trinisphere
1 Tundra
1 Urza's Factory
1 Urza's Saga
1 Wasteland
1 Weathered Wayfarer

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hey, I finally had a game in which I got to actually do stuff, like play cards. Unfortunately, one of my opponents was playing an annoying Pako/Haldan deck and kept randomly exiling my board wipes. I was in a precarious position. I started to get close to being able to actually do the stuff that I built the deck to do, but the Pako/Haldan player got an opening and chose to take me out, after having weirdly expended resources to build a board state partially dependent on cards that I owned and that he'd taken from me. This pretty decisively handed the game to another player at the table. That sort of thing is bound to happen sometimes, although it was a bit strange because it wasn't a forced "kingmaker" decision at any point. He could have gone after me earlier and more deliberately if he'd just wanted me dead, and it might have worked. He could have left me alive and focused on dealing with the bigger threat at the table and he might still have won in the end. Instead he killed me and weakened his own position with no apparent motivation? Oh well.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I actually won a game with this deck. Kind of. Or perhaps not really, but I'm counting it as a win. The store was closing soon and the opponent that had the best chance of winning against me scooped, then the other players just went along with it and conceded to me. I do not think I'd have won if we'd actually had time, but hey. The deck actually did OK this time, too. Ultimately, what I built was too far on the slow, grindy end of the spectrum, and EDH at that store is full of explosive threats that my deck isn't suited to deal with. But it was fun anyway and hey, at least I got one win. :p