Deck Enchantments?

L

Landkiller

:)
Landkiller
Deck Enchantment
Each upkeep put a Strip Mine token into play. If any player controls five or more lands, that player wins. Once per game, put a Brass Man token into play. This deck is countered in any tournament format. If opponent is playing Thallids! ignore the game flaw that makes it impossible for Thallids! to win. Then lose to Thallids! You have a permanent bad player stigma counter. Any player present may laugh at you. This is an infinite combo. :(

Whitefire
Deck Enchantment
Each turn you may play a Covetous Dragon, Scour, or Wildfire. If this Deck Enchantment comes into play, and opponent controls a Temporal Adept, you concede. If your opponent plays a second turn boomerang, concede before they play the third turn adept and daze your Grim Monolith. Making this deck gives you a Pro Tour slot unless you play against Temporal Adept Deck in the final match. Then you get a bitter anti-blue counter. Until the next PTQ when you try...

Absolute II
Deck Enchantment
Each upkeep return target permanent to owners hand
2 : discard a card to gain control of any creature. If Absolute II is cast on any turn after the fifth turn, counter Absolute II. If this Deck Enchantment comes into play after the second turn the game is a draw. Bringing this deck to a PTQ gives you a '0-0-3 record' counter, and a 'drop out to play side events' counter.

Thallids!! G
Deck Enchantment
Each turn look through your deck and put any creature into play. That creature is always a 1/1 thallid. Once in a while put a Saproling into play. You can not win the game with Thallids! Thallids! counts as a massively flawed deck. Making this deck gives you a suboptimal deck designer counter. If you have three such counters, quit Magic and play Pokemon.

Turbo Rampart Crawler B
Deck Enchantment
B : Put a rampart crawler into play. Each upkeep, put a design flaw counter on Turbo Rampart Crawler. If there are three design flaw counters on Turbo Rampart Crawler you lose. If the opponent plays a creature ever, sacrifice all rampart crawlers. Due to player error, you cannot win the game with Turbo Rampart Crawler. Turbo Rampart Crawler can only win if the opponent is playing Thallids! Making this deck gives you a suboptimal deck designer counter. When you have three such counters, you must quit Magic and take up Pokemon.

my egotistic representative card :::
(is egotistic the right word? Is it a word??)
Master of Land Destruction 1RRBB
Creature - Legend Master
Whenever any opponent does not play a land during their turn, that player loses the game. Search through your deck and put an Erratic Portal, Sinkhole, Badlands, and Avalanche Riders in your hand whenever the Master of Land Destruction comes into play.
7/7

The deck enchantments are the decks I have made.
Wow, can I ever make some bad decks! Oh, well. :)

C

Cateran Emperor

Freaky. I'm not sure if this is stuff that happened to you or what.

L

Landkiller

Unfortunately, it is. That was what happened. I made a Thallid deck, and a Rampart Crawler deck. I'm one token away from being demoted to Pokemon player status. :(

M

MrXarvox

Muahaha, if you think that is a bad deck, you have never faced the infamous 59- mountain, 1-mindless automaton deck I made when I was a newbie! I pumped it up sooooooooo big, and I got it every game because when you got all lands in your opening hand, you could mulligan until you didn't get all land...