DEATH TO PIKACHU!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, here's a battle thread that everybody can enjoy.

*Ransac starts it off by kicking pikachu in the nuts. Pikachu cries. Ransac then snaps his fingers and pikachu is wearing a black strait jacket.*

Who want him next?

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

F

fuzzy510

[me]touches Pikachu, and he is instantly engulfed in a fuzzy coating. He chokes and is almost dead, but Fuzzy510 casts a curse on Pikachu so that the torture is prolonged.[/me]

Next...

G

Gerode

[me] finds a whole horde of DigiMon to annihilate Pikachu. While Pikachu is getting his electirc butt slaughtered by cheesy mimics of his Pokemon friends, Gerode builds a Phyrexian Walker, which easily tramples and destroys all the Poke/DigiCrap.

D

Daggertooth

[me] then resurects the puny rodent and kicks him repedidly. He traces a few runes and a soccer field appears. Daggertooth then dribbles the pittiful creature and slammes it into the back of the net [/me]

SCORE!!!!!!!

Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

[me]goes into the goal and stops Daggertooth's shot. He then punts the Pika-ball to Pluto.[/me]

D

Daggertooth

[me] jumps high in the air and comes down with lightning speed into Fuzzy's stomach. Fuzzy Grunts in pain as the impact nocks his sailing into the goal. [/me]

One way or another, SCORE!!! :)

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac kicks the pika-ball into a wandering jigglypuff's gut. It pops. the pick-ball is still moving and runs into a wall. It splatters into a million pieces.*

A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

[me] notices that his underwear has mysteriously disappeared. Then, for no reason an evil smiley that looks like this: :rolleyes: used its laser vision to slice the pikachu in half[/me]
Yeah! Now we have two pikachus to kill!

hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac likes this turn of events. He then kicks the right pikachu's right nut, then kicks the left pikachu's left nut.*

I love my life.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI Pulls out a chainsaw and promptly cuts the two pikapoos till there are 5 pieces of the dumnb @$$es left. Then he makes all 5 pieces turn into 5 fullsized,reak pikapoos. RXI then takes one of the little poos and puts him into a simian butt. Pikapoo's electricity runs out somehow.*

Prince Rxi, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade

K

K9Archmage

ok,
[me] eats pikachu for no specific reason[/me]

ya know what? That wasn't even funny

[me]'s stomach explodes for no specific reason[/me]

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Ransac starts it off by kicking pikachu in the nuts.
Ransac likes this turn of events. He then kicks the right pikachu's right nut, then kicks the left pikachu's left nut.
I didn't know that Pikachu had balls

How's this:
*Pikachu reforms and clones itself a million times. TURD CUTTER uses mind control to make each one of the Pikachu's his slave. TURD CUTTER forces the Pikachus to do painful things until the Pikachus explode and make there be no Pokemon ever ever again.

I wish that I could do that. Pokemon are so damn annoying