Dead Fridays

T

TheCasualOblivion

Pretty much, and it stays dead until monday.

N

Nightstalkers

Might try getting some apprentice games going or something on fridays... Kinda like a FNM thing.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, seven hours... from 12:34 PM from your original post to 7:21 PM from Oversoul's post... what do you mean? :confused:

Killer Joe

I thought you were being *sacastic* because my last post to Nightstalkers was at 7:14 p.m. and then Oversouls post was at 7:21 p.m (hence, 7 minutes) and I thought you were.......oh, nevermind.

I got watcha mean now :eek: :eek: :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

My advice: Either get a girl or get drunk on fridays.

Stop wastin' your time here on a perfect friday night and get out and see a movie! It makes sense.

Unless you are like one of those psychos with magic in your veins... I think there's a skin creme for that now.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, 7 pm is a bit reasonable even for a Friday night... you could be seeing a late movie, for instance... ;)

Killer Joe

I'm usually at home with the family doing stuff. :) On that 'rare' occasion I'm drafting at the local shop by 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It actually looks like the flurry of activity has died down overall. For being gone a week, not too many threads to go through.

T

train

Sorry guys...

I'll try and make it a bit more lively on Fridays... ;-)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I don't think it's train's absence. We were doing pretty good in the several of months that he was absent (Dec-Feb)