Darsh Vs. Turd Cutter!!! Hardcore Rules!!!

D

Darsh

Originally posted by xreemer
Darsh reallizes that it was only the manaquin that he fried and not TC. Now xreemer doesn't have anything to amuse himself with, so he casually slashes all the tires on the Pope Mobil.
The "Pope Mobile" has tank treads...
*Darsh fries xreemer as well

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at both fighters and eats his cotton candy.*

I have no clue who's winning this one right now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

* Gerode excommunicates the Pope Mobile.

I have no clue on what is even going on right now.

D

Darsh

Originally posted by Gerode
* Gerode excommunicates the Pope Mobile.

I have no clue on what is even going on right now.
*Darsh raises the deexcommunication shield, and fries Ransac and Gerode.

Psst Gerode, I don't either...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac excommunicates the deexcommunication shield. He then excommunicates all excommunicated executives and feeds them excommunicated bread.*

Ransac, excommunicated cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Suddenly the pile of poo explodes covering everyone in site. Daggertooth emerges, Cold and dead. Slowly life starts to flow back into his dead body. While this is happening Daggertooth grabs K9 and rips him in half.

Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

Don't kill anybody but Turd Cutter! THEY HAVEN'T EATEN THEIR COTTON CANDY!!!!!!!!!!

*Fuzzy510 puts a gigantic mirror in front of him. He then starts shooting his own lasers at the Pope Mobile's laser, blasting it to smithereens!

X

xreemer

"Oh no! I've been fried! The world is getting black, I'm dying"

"Wait a minute, I'm not dead yet"

*xreemer laughs at Darsh's pitiful laser that was no stronger than a cd player and grabs a seat on top of the stack of chairs on Turd Cutter!!!, eats his cotton candy and enjoys the confusion*

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*TURD CUTTER!!! digs a whole from underneath the chairs and comes out right underneath Darh, confusing him with Darsh. He shoots a laser up Darh's butt. He then pops out of the hole, realizes that that was Darh and not Darsh, and shoots a laser at Darsh. The laser goes in one of Darsh's ears, then goes out the other.

CRAPPY EMPTY HEAD!

D

Darsh

Okay all you psycho's I'm tired of this "fight" (insert sarcasm) so how about a massive free-for-all?
Okay, it's time to start.
*Darsh gathers his magical energies and unleases his ultimate spell "Haloween" (no, it is not misspelled), the air is suddenly thick and hot...then everyone but Darsh bursts into flames. They run around screaming then undead zombies burst out of the ground and grab everyone dragging them to the 1st circle of hell.

{Darsh waits for everyone to regenerate}

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac smiles, seeing as how he is the referee.*

*Ransac sneaks behind Darsh, who is busy casting another spell. Ransac hits Darsh in the nuts. Darsh falls down. Ransac covers and counts "1....2....3!!!!!!!!!". Ransac takes the belt, holds up his hand, snaps his fingers, and teleports away.*

The winner.........and NEW CASUAL PLAYERS WRESTLING CHAMPION, RANSAC!!!!!!!

*Ransac's music plays, which sounds like someone flushing a toilet.*

Okay, now that Darsh made the mistake of making this a free-for-all, I will accept challenges from TWO people, making it a triple-threat match. One will be Darsh, so that he can have his rematch. The other will be the winner of the TURD CUTTER!!!! vs Ademis match. The loser of that match will be the referee in the triple threat match. I will post the thread for the TC vs Ademis match soon.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

I don't want a "rematch" I want a free-for-all worthy of the battle arena...not this pointless drivel.

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth, being immune to fire. Starts to fight the undead trying to drag him away.
Daggertooth gives the Zombie a good uppercut then sends him flying into Darsh.

Daggertooth