Damn overused cards!

D

Duel

I just saw a deck that used 4 magetas where Wraths would have been better, 4 sivvis where they were neither wanted nor needed, and still managed to royally suck ass! I can't believe how people are throwing around these damn cards as if they were god! the key is to use the right card for the situation! Why don't some of you neanderthals get that trhough your pre-sapient skulls?!? Each card in it's place, I grant you, but look at it this way, if you were trying to build a racecar, would you put in a refrigerator jsut cause you could get one cheap? How about a set of china? Take only what you need, and don't be lured into using these pathetic, overused, overpriced, replaceable, second-rate cards!

F

FoundationOfRancor

I know waht you mean DUEL! I hate it! I played a freestlye deck that just had 4 masticores, 4 Cursed scrolls, and a bunch of burn! Beat him pretty easy, but that jsut takes the point out of magic!

C

Cateran Overlord

Hey, this looks like something I could rant on for hours, but I won't :D

Yes, Mageta and the crew are good, but the deck has to be built to USE HIM, don't just throw together a W/U deck with 4 Mageta, 4 Sivvi, 4 Masticore, 4 Port, 4 Morphling, and 4 Kegs because that is just stupid. And yes, I did play against the aforementioned madness in a CASUAL GAME, and no, there were no rebels other than Sivvi. The deckbuilder's reason: "To get the other Sivvis, I mean if I have 2 on the board, how can I lose?" Well put indeed :D

D

Duel

LOL

Yep, that about summs it up for people who use those cards. Look, sometimes there are just better cards. Make sure the cards suit the deck, and not the other way around

A

arhar

Not quite on topic, here's a quote from my visit to the local cardstore yesterday:

"I'll chump-block it with both of my Cho-Manno's.."