damn I q0wn u all at MTG

2g00d4u

My icq is 49389438 add me ill put u on my magic group on icq

Then U can prepare 2 learn how not suck as much and grobble at my knease as i slap u.

thanx :)

P.S. My decks rule

B

Bob

I changed my mind again!
I'm with Ransac and K9!

[Edited by Bob on 12-14-00 at 04:28 PM]

L

Landkiller

Howdy!

Post your "ruling" decks in the decks forum...

We'll see who's the champ! :p

T

Teferi

welcome, wow! sum of the first word outta his mouth were "i'll teach you not to suck as much"
:D
usually takes a couple months for people to think we suck...:)

H

Hawaiian mage

In most cases, I would use this opportunity to slowly harness you into compleat poverty and starvation so that my wealth would be slightly higher. But a post about Christams made by Multani made me see the light, and it burned... IT BURNS!!! Get IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

this kid can't spell for crap, I bet you he can't Counterspell for crap either...bad joke. No food, I'm too busy lately to be on here much, this is my official notice that I'm not gonna cook for newbies anymore(100+posters will prob get that, as for the newbies look as some old posts in this section.) I'm giving my keys to the clown car up. The first person to reply to this MIGHT get them...

K

K9Archmage

OK! Lets kick is butt back to the far off dimension that he came from! Normally, iwould post the rules here, but for some strange reason, i hate you. I hate you as much as a sad crying mutlicolored cow hates a weasel with an unusual groin injury.

Hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'll show that young whippersnapper a piece of my mind...

Come back here, young'un!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hehehe... this was funny! And did Ed actually say anything or was that gooble-de-gook? Anyway, here's a late

Welcome!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What happened to beating him? I want to get to that part.

Aw, nuts, I'l start without you guys.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and summons an army of millions and millions of starving, crazed weasels. They promptly tear 2gOOd4u into orgami figures.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Was it ASCII "code" like license plates or are you supposed to try to read it visually like a picture? I can't figure it out (but I imagine it's amusing :))

F

fuzzy510

He says that he "owns us," but this thread is nearly a month old and he has 2 posts. Ouch.

G

Gerode

Spiderman: I\II)33I)! \/3R`/ g00|)!!!
(Translation: Indeed! Very good!)

G

Gerode

I actually just asked a friend about what Ed said, and this translation looks good.

"I am too leet for you because I am a hoarder!!!!!!"