Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

Hi ya'll
Looks Like I'm one of the New guys. Gees, Do I need to Introduce myself?
Well, It is my greatest wish and overwhelming disire to controll the lives of every human on this planet, to make the perfect Magic Deck, and Crush my fellow magic opponents. But as of Late I am a Scoutcraft director at a scoutcamp. I controll 3 pitiful underlings and over 1000 sniviling scouts. I have lost every tournament I've tried to play in, yet I have been able to crush all my friends in casual play. Soon you will all learn to call me master. HA Ha Ha Ha... :)

(These Face thingies are cool) :D :rolleyes: :p :p ;)

H

Hawaiian mage

I'm first again! It's been so long! HWaa ha ha!

Hi, I'm the Hawaiian mage. And I like your style. Normally I would manipulate you into giveing me money, but instead I will make you my underling through a siriese of unoticable temptations and irrelevancies.

Any way, welcome! :)

-Hawaiian "I'll own you one day..." mage

G

Gerode

I'm Gerode! I'm one of the insane CPA members!

Controlling the lives of everyone on this planet? You're gonna have some competition with other board members. Good luck

Now, if someone would only help me with my straight jacket...

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard, Daggertooth! :) I already got to your Rules post, didn't know you were new. Hiya!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Have fun 'round here, I'm sure you'll find some willing victims. There'll be some pretty fiece opposition, though, like our local Good Player(tm), Gizmo. :) (Sorry, Giz.)

Wheee!

D

Duel

"There is no orange nickname...."

Um, Zadok, the nickname speech needs editing, they're no longer orange, they're blue....

Oh, and Hi, Daggertooth. I'm the highest posting member here. Doesn't mean people respect me, just that they see alot of me.

M

MrXarvox

Attempting to take control of a CPA member's mind is a dangerous task... the insanity may cause your head to burst :D

I was once in your position.. controlling the minds of snivveling boy scouts. They addressed me as 'my lord'... the good old days.

I am the resident Apocalyptic Lurker. When enraged, I destroy all of existence and then rebuild it from random neural firings.

Welcome to the madhouse.

D

Daggertooth

Tecknicaly I'm not realy new to magic. I've been playing on and off since Mirage. (I missed Most of the Urza Block) Anyway, the rules changed on me. I was traumatised when interupts were removed. Plus the "stack" consept gives me a headach.

Me. Controlled? :rolleyes: No one can controll me. Well, almost no one. I serve my Dark lord and master. I was his pitiful underling before I grew to Directorship Power. Here's His Name and Know It well. Behold!! The name of my Master.....SPAM!!!!....Feel his Power!! HA Ha HA HA

Shhhhh...*hushed wisper* I secretly wish to destroy him and take his kingdom for my own. but don't tell him.

Ohh, And Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT insane and I am NOT Evil. And I DO controll several small islands in the oceanic regions.

Well, I goto go to work.

Bye
Daggertooth

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

To translate what Duel has said:

Don't respect me.

[me] gets looked at by Duel and seriously considers rescinding his previous comment - for 1.2 nanoseconds.[/me]

Anyway, did you ever make scoutkabobs? They're full of zesty flavor and.......

Oops, wrong type of scouts. Well, there goes my reputation (as far as you are concerned). Of course, that happens a lot.......

Oh, and the only other thing you need to know is that you must seldom to never take fuzzy510 seriously. Having seen him in real life, I know why, but this may not be apparent to you yet.

The stack issue never really affected me because I never learned how batches worked despite playing since Tempest..... oh well. ;) Hi.

F

fuzzy510

HEY! TICM was lying. I am the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness! Listen to ME!!! For I am more important than all of the founders - combined!!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

And Duel, I think Zadok knows it's no longer orange but he wanted to keep the "classic" feel of the speech... don't ask me...

K

K9Archmage

Hello, just remember that not all of us here are housebroken. I, for one, have recently been pooping all over the CPA. What? You think it's wrong? Is it wrong to do what you feel like? Is it a sin to poop where you want to? NOOOOOOOO!

MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

HOipa

A

Apollo

[me]tries to pull up in the clown car. However, it's late and he's tired, and he crashes into a tree. As he's carted away on the stretcher, he weakly shouts[/me]

Welcome!:)

T

Teferi

Welcome

i think i read a book w/ a guy named dagger tooth in it...

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Welcome to CPA Daggertooth.

::Looks around him and at all the people on earth::

You can have all these people, as long as you keep away from Kaironia. :)

D

Daggertooth

I'm not interested in other planes....yet....

And I'll be sure to lay newspaper down for those "wierd" C.P.A. members. :)

Daggertooth

A

Apollo

Oh, good. It's been forever since someone changed the newspaper in my cage.