Daggertooth vs. Prince RXI in a fight to the Deaths....

D

Dementia

After the incidents on the "Beat up a newbie" thread I was gonna make a Triple Threat match for me, Dagger, and the Fighter formally known as Prince RXI;) but I figured that would be a bit unoriginal(not to mention I'd get my butt zapped 12 ways to Sunday;)) So, instead, I thought up a fight to the deaths type battle.

For this fight I shall have infinate lives. When I die I come right back. Prince VCR and Snaggletooth with each take turns killing me. The winner of the fight will be the fighter that comes up with the funniest/best/most violent/most erotic....ok, forget that one...anyway, you make the best posts and ya win:)

I'll be the judge as well as the punching bag, and I will also decide when the fight stops(Meaning whenever I get tired of being beat silly)

So, are the rules that have been stated ok with you guys? Have any to add yourselves? If not lets get to beating me up:D

P

Prince RXI

I have 1 rule I go by: ANYTHING GOES!!! (exept things that mess up a move done my someone else)

*RXI summons a big grizzly bear. RXI and the grizzly bear start to dance the poka. For some reason, Dementia falls down dead because of it. RXI and the grizzly bear then clog dance on Dementia's nuts and continue to do the poka at the same time.*

Prince RXI, that has to be it:D

D

Dementia

As for your rule I think it goes without saying that in this battle there will be no interference with the others post(taunting each other is fine and working off of each others posts as well i.e Snaggletooth may use the Grizzly you just used)

Would you like me to rate them post by post or tally it up in my head and announce the winner at the end. Or would you like to see how things are going as the fight progresses?

Anyway, OUCH!!!!

(Dementia dies and decays)

X_X

*A loud clap of thunder is heard and Dementia reappears*

You think you can take me out Snaggs? Give it your best shot.....f

Note: I will be much like the annoying taunting guy at the circus on the ball thrower dunking thing....

Your mother had a snagged tooth!!! MWAHAHAHAHA

D

Daggertooth

Well, I figure you auta fight back.

"Hmmmm, I get to use the Grizzly huh?"

Daggertooth Takes a Golf Club (a 9 Iron) and smashes it into the Grizzly, Ripping its head of and sending it flying at a terrific speed strait into Dementia's gut.

"Dang! What a Horrible Shot! I was aiming at his head! :mad: )"

In a furious rage Daggertooth bends the Golf Club over his knee and throws THAT into Dementia's head.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs in and dances the pigeon, knocking out both competitors. Ransac then runs away like a screaming pinata.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

MUST.....RELEASE......THE RAAAAGEE BEFORE IT CAN CONSUMES ME!!!!!!

(Dementia sees both the competitors are mysteriously knocked out......and smiles an empty, souless smile)

I just wish they were awake to feel this pain......

(Dementia takes out his chair and walks slowly over to Daggertooth's unconcious body. He gets to it and stops)

*whispers* you....will....feel....my.....pain!

(Raises his chair high about his head and brings it down in a quick, skull shattering swing......and misses Daggertooth entirely, but the noise woke him up and he knocks Dementia away)

DAMMIT!!! I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!!! FINE!!! KILL ME IF YOU WISH!!! I WILL BE BACK!!!!

M

maraud234

*runs in doing the electric slide, everybody is mysteryously amazed at how well it is done.*

D

Dementia

Don't interrupt my pain:mad:

(Dementia stands over Marauds half concious body)

YOU.....

(Hits the defensless Maraud in the leg causing him to scream like a woman....Dementia screams louder to drown out his screams)

WILL......

(Dementia hits Maruad again...this time in arm. The snap can be heard over Maraud wailing.....Maraud screams louder.....so does Dementia...)

FEEL.....

(Dementia hits Maraud square in the back. Knocking the wind out of him. Maraud seems to find some way to scream louder in spite of that fact.....so does Dementia....)

MY......

(Dementia can't stand the screaming anymore and delivers a quick chair shot to Marauds head. Maraud is silent......Dementia takes a deep breath and whispers....)

Paaaain......

P

Prince RXI

*RXI transforms into a werewolf... And MERGES with the grizzly!!!*

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*RXI no longer has a human state of mind, and rips Dementia from temple to ball sack, but leaves enough of him to keep him alive. RXI then rips off one leg, and eats it!!! Then the other... then an arm, then the other... And Dementia is sitting there as an armless/legless freak. RXI then unmerges and the grizzly disapperates.*

Now, watch closely class.

*RXI sends a spark of lightning into Dementia's body. Dementia starts to turn into a giant Tuna, but it still doesn't have legs or arm:D. RXI then picks up the Tuna... AND FEEDS IT TO HIS CAT!!!! The cat eats all of the Tuna and walks out.*

Prince RXI, watches in disgust as she didn't leave any for me:(