CS anyone else play?

F

FmK-AnC

anyone else play cs? i get kinda bored just wandering along alone... if somone else does play... maybe they would wanna play with me?

N

Nightstalkers

We don't play CS anymore seeing as that the different clans hate us for being a clan of better than human players :rolleyes:

I don't blame'em! all there is on your team is two humans, and fifty computers runnin a bot program! they take auto head shots for cryin' out loud! and they can see through the friggin walls!

N

Nightstalkers

have you tried the CS chat rooms?

We frequent those every once in a while...

whats your name on CS anyways?

F

FmK-AnC

FmK of course... hehe.... this counts twords a post... wooo

N

Nightstalkers

spamming will get all of your posts deleted by a mod too :rolleyes:

and they just might take that thread you revived seriously enough and actually ban you from the forums.

oh, and the list goes:

train - most useful posts
Nightstalkers - 50/50 goodness

F

FmK-AnC

im not spamming... im actually talking in the forums... it just so happens it helps me do what im trying to do thats all

N

Nightstalkers

who would you be talking to if we weren't here to talk to?

F

FmK-AnC

i wouldnt be talking... but i dont have to worry about it... your always here hehe

F

FmK-AnC

i swear you are the weirdest person(people?) ive ever met... i have never known anyone like you... you sound like somone ide hang out with though

N

Nightstalkers

It comes from hanging around with a bipolar who proclaims himself The Cheeze

:D

Attachments

F

FmK-AnC

haha... bipolar people dont seem to like me.. they always atttack me... grrrrr

N

Nightstalkers

If you ever play .\\agic with'em, you would be surprised with the off the wall crap they come up with.

Attachments

N

Nightstalkers

it seems that the almost insane can only match that insane quality

N

Nightstalkers

You see train, there are these people we call mods. They change the place of threads, mess around with the posts in threads, and close threads. There are good mods, and evil mods. I would say that an evil mod moved it here :rolleyes: