Crowd Control(Type 2)

E

Ephrils

Here's my first shot at an Unnatural Selection deck. It probably needs to get a more focued, and I'm still working the numbres out, but I pretty muhc know what it's supposed to do, and how it's supposed to work.

Crowd Control

Blue
4x Unnatural Selection
2x Lord of Atlantis
2x Coastal Drake
2x Shoreline Raider
3x Fact or Fiction
2x Rethink
4x Counterspell

Black
4x Dark Ritual
2x Plague Spitter
2x Rebel Informer
1x Rystic Tutor

White
3x Liberate
2x Coalition Honor Guard
2x Standard Bearer
2x Paralax Wave

Land
4x Caves of Koilos
4x Coastal Tower
4x Salt Marsh
4x Island
4x Swamp
3x Plains

This is the first draft of the deck, and it's made to basically work off a lot of small combos:

Unatural Selection+Lord of Atlantis: Make my creatures Merfolk.
US+Rebel Informer: For 4 mana I can put any creature on the bottom of it's owners library.
US+Coastal Drake: Name "Kavu", and that creature will have to be redrawn next turn.
US+Shoreline Raider: Name "Kavu" on the attacking creature and block it.
Flagbears: Are thereso that the ability is there, so that I can turn things into "Flagbearers" and still get the ability of the Flagbearer and not just the creature type.
Liberate: My miniature answer to Wraths, Obliterate, etc.
Paralax Waves: My bigger answer to the above.
Plague Spitter: To keep weenie type decks at bay, as well as things like Elves, Birds of Paradise, and the cheap Rebels in the openning game.

--------------------

Looking at this again, I may be able to take white ocmpletely out of the deck, the only reason I'm using it is for Flagbearers. That would leave more room open for searches, counterspells, and other various things. With it as it is now though, I can make a Flametongue target something else so long as I do it before it's cast.