cpamail.net emails

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone use the cpamail.net accounts? If so, have you been getting emails? Mine stopped a couple months ago and I can't figure out why... and apparently you either need to pay for customer support or be a paying user to get it (that I could see).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I haven't used my cpamail.net account since I was in undergrad. Sucks that you would have to pay for it. Maybe it was something changed during the forum upgrade?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No no, there's still a basic, free version (I think, unless it changed and that's why I don't get emails anymore). You just have to be a paying customer for the support.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Wow, you were still using that? The domain expired and I didn't renew it - it really didn't seem worthwhile to continue paying for with the likes of Gmail and what not today.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL... yeah, I mean, since I've been using it since we started, there didn't seem to be a reason to quit and I used it to register on other forums, etc.... But I didn't know you had to pay for it. I'm using yahoo now since I already had an account there (well, I have one with Google too but yahoo was already up when I needed it :) )