Cpa

Has the CPA gone down hill since it first started?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gizmo

The CPA now is infinitely better positioned that the original concept... it is in position to market itself and become a huge site.

It used to be stronger, a year ago, when I first wanted to alter it`s direction, but even though it is on a downward slide it is stronger now than it was originally.*

*all comments void cos I wasnt actually here to start with.

Y

Yawgmoth

Well i see your point but i was here befor the cpa had Maigic-singals to help it. You know when it was just a mesagebord and nuthing else. Now it has all these new feachers like the chat and the e-mail that dousnt even work. In my opinion the cpa was better when we only thalked about magic.

D

Duel

Gone downhill? That's not it. It's changed.

The same things Gizmo claims make it better oriented make it worse in your eyes.

This much is clear, the CPA has moved with the people in it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's gone downhill in that there is less Magic talk nowadays. And I wasn't here either when it started, but came soon after.

What do you mean the chat and email don't work? The latter works fine for me; I'm behind a firewall so can't check the current status of the chatroom.

T

TylersOnFire

yeah i used to check in a couple of years ago but now the only things that are new almost every day are the decks and new cards...not complaining but i want to see the traders post more active as well as single cards stratagies.

Y

Yawgmoth

With the e-mail and the chat is that when I try to use them they dont work i sill cant get them to open just even for a sec.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you behind a firewall or something? Or have cookies turned off? Email works fine with me; just plug in my name and password and I'm in... :confused:

B

BigBlue

I can't really answer that because I haven't been here since the CPA started. But it seems to me that it has gone downhill a bit since I first started, at least in terms of Magic Discussion. The people are great here, which is probably why it is still here even with the lack of magic discussion. So I wouldn't say the people have gone downhill, although some of them have vanished, but the content has. I would add that the game itself has died down since I started coming here which certainly is part of the problem.