CPA writers

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, we have a vote for our favorite article writer, but what about among us? Here's the vote:

Who's your favorite CPA article writer?

That's people who write article on the CPA.

Mine is Russell Sherman

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

Gack! What a choice! There's the incredible, wonderful, bestest in the whole world Zadok, there's the brillinat much smarter than me and my birdbrain Gizmo, the very vociferous (if not here) FrigginRizzo, and the wise if not vocal anymore TomBstone. Hmm.

Well, TomB loses because he hasn't written in a while. Rizzo loses because for some dumb reason he goes for the cash and writes for Starcity.:) That leaves Gizzy and Zadok.

[me]flips a coin.[/me]

And the winner is...

Drumroll please...

Gizmo! Yay! The crowd goes wild!

G

Gizmo

Um, I`m flattered. But have I ever written an article for the CPA?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Of all the CPA writers, despite not having written for awhile, my vote goes to TomB because they always rang a bell with me.

A

Apollo

Gizzy--Yup, you wrote that Invasion of the Terrible piece (also on Starcity, I know). You also wrote something else, I believe, that won't come to mind right now. But you wrote more here than Rizzo, and he was mentioned. But the actual reason is that I didn't read the entire thread, mainly the title. I was also thinking of that little fable/parable/whatever that you posted a while back.

By the way, I actually did flip a coin.

D

Duel

Dunno if Zadok writes here anymore, but if he does, he gets my vote.

BTW, Thanks, Ransac!