CPA Voting Issues Revisted: Size/Speed of new sets for Magic

D

Dune Echo

So, FoR, do you like the size/speed of the current sets coming out or not?

Personally, I'd prefer higher quality overall. I think that slowing it down would do just that.

The rotation of sets would just have be awkward.

E

EricBess

FOR,

It didn't make sense. I saw blah...blah...blah... Then you get to the part where it says "...we usually blow all our money on...drugs..." and I thought, "Oh, now it makes sense." Or at least, now it make sense why it doesn't make sense. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it kinda made sense to me. Apparently they only buy one box and split(?) it and just play with those cards.

G

Gizmo

Create a team and split the costs.

Why do you think it is that I`ve got 15 Shivan Reefs to build decks with? Or 11 Spectral Lynxs. We`re already three boxes into Odyssey and are about to add a fourth team member with two boxes of his own.

Splitting the cost of a box 5 ways goes a long way towards making staying competitive affordable.

ps. It also helps if you win tournaments a lot.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So are you saying that pretty much the only way to keep up with the release of sets is to get with other people and form teams and/or win tournaments?

What about those who would like the "good" (playable) cards but can't afford (time or money) to do what you suggest?