CPA Voting Issues: Favorite Magic Author

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be posting this in the Voting Booth next week as a Voting Topic, so I thought I'd start a thread here to discuss it before we go to the polls. The topic is Favorite Magic Author, and what we'd like to know is who is your favorite out of the authors that have written MTG fiction books.

Let's talk about it! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would just like to suggest putting "Don't Know" or "Don't have One" as one of the options when you put up the Voting Topic.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
You'd think at least Riva would have something to say here, since he was the last one to bring it up in the Voting Topics forum. I'd say something, but I've never read any of the novels (though I've meant to), so it's pretty much up to you guys.

At least let me know if you think this is a good topic. :confused:

R

Riva Iron-Grip

you guys are seriously fu***** kidding right? king sucks balls. grubb is the best. but king did a good job on the Thran. but grubb will always be the best. but i would want Eddings to write some magic books. then he would be the best followed by grubb.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, it's time to post this one in the Booth, only I need your help here too. Could someone supply me with a complete list of MTG fiction authors please? As I said earlier, I haven't read any of them, so I'll need the complete list to make it fair.

Thanks. :D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I just posted this one in the Voting Booth, and it looks like it went up just fine :D. I hope I got the names right (I referred back to the "Voting Topics" thread for the additional names), and I hope I got them all. Please let me know here if not.

I'll leave this one up for a week or so, then I'll post the Portal question. If anyone has any more ideas for Voting Topics please post them to the "Voting Topics" thread in this Forum.

Thanks.