CPA Voting Issues: Card Multiples

D

Duel

HOW OFTEN DO YOU WANT TRIX TO DRAW POTENCE?

Sorry, vocal spasm.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Abstractly, I think 4 is fine just because now the game is designed with that number in mind. I don't know WHY 4 was particularly picked back in the day though.

I WISH there could be more to keep the Plague Rat design going but I recognize that it'd be too hard to balance, especially with all the cards now.

C

Chaos Turtle

Who is this Spiderman guy?

And how did he get so many posts?

Never heard of him. :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Pay no attention to that man behind that curtain!

I'm just a lowly scrub, a newbie, a wanna-be. And I have this 0cc artifact that only gives me one color mana! What a dopey card... wanna trade? :D

C

Chaos Turtle

I'll trade ya!

Here, you can have this one... 3 mana and it makes either B OR U mana!

Sure, it costs a little more, but you're worth it! ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds like just what I need for my W/R/G deck since I can use it for colorless!

Oh, and what's up with this dopey 0cc artifact that gives you three mana but you have to put it in your graveyard? I might as well just put out 3 lands and then I can have 3 mana ALL the time... want it?

:D

V

volrath evincar

I agree i think 4 cards is flawless in design for
providing variety and predictablity plus i would really hate some one to have 20 channels 20 fireballs that would suck

D

Duel

4 was picked because it was a nhumber that was niether to large nor too small, could divide into 60, was both the sum and the square of 2, and was a nice, well-groomed number. It was a number that you could, without much apprehension, introduce to your parents....

Re: Spidey.....
Homer: So, this is a matter transporter?
Professor: Yes
Homer: (Dissapointed)And it only transports matter?