CPA Robot War Round 1: Hungry Hungry Hippo VS. Mystey Bot Of DOOM!!!

Who will win?

• Hungry Hungry Hippo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystery Bot Of DOOM!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

fuzzy510

This is the first round of the CPA's Robot War, where we pit fake robots against each other for fake reasons.

And now, the bots.

[Announcer Dude]: From Glens Falls, New York: MYSTERY BOT OF DOOM!!!
This bot shapeshifts. Not much else is known about Nodnarb's entry.

[Announcer Dude]: From Absolutely Nowhere: HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO
MrXarvox's entry hopes to each up the competition, literally, by moving them into a large internal compartment of acid.

I think you already know how this works but here are the options. PM me by 3:00 PM EST Thursday with one of four choices:

Attack: This is basic. Go after the other bot with your weaponry. You will probably deal damage, but will also take considerable damage if your opponent is also attacking.

Retreat: You run away from the other bot. Of course, you won't take any damage from the other bot, but you have a much better chance of finding one of the many hazards.

Nothing: You do nothing at all. You take a lot of damage if your opponent attacks. If you don't respond, this is what you do.

Shove Toward Hazard: You chase the other bot, not to use your weapons, but to shove your opponent into a hazard.

If after three choices nobody has had the crap beaten out of them, whoever wins in the poll above will advance.

Without much ado, let the war....BEGIN!!!

F

fuzzy510

MrXarvox wanted to stomp on MBOD. Nodnarb wanted to morph. So......

MBOD morphs into a 70-ton foot and tries to stomp on HHH. Unfortunately, nothing is pulling this foot up. The 70-ton foot just stands there. HHH isn't having much luck either. HHH's stomp is just a light tap to MBOD. No damage is dealt at all.

PM me your next choices by 3:00 PM EST on Thursday.

F

fuzzy510

MrXarvox wanted to spit acid. Nodnarb wanted to morph. Neither can do this, so their bots will instead. :D

Anyway.....

MBOD morphs into a huge tank. In fact, it's so huge that the floor of the battle arena crumbles beneath it. Trying to pry its way out, it finds itself stuck. HHH takes advantage of this to spit acid on MBOD. Even worse, the bubbling Spam pit is cut in half, and it starts to pour onto MBOD......

PM your final responses by Friday, 3:00 PM EST.

F

fuzzy510

MrXarvox wanted HHH to laugh at MBOD. Nodnarb wanted to have MBOD morph into an Apache chopper. So......

MBOD morphs into an Apache and tries to fly away. Unfortunately, the Bubbling Spam has fried the systems. MBOD is going nowhere.

The obvious winnner? HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!!!!!!!!!

That leaves the final brackets as so:

BLADESCYTHE VS. Spherminator
FRENZAC VS. Penguin Shredder O'Matic
HORRIBLE-NASTY-SCARY-BOT-OF-DEATH VS. Overload
HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO VS. Mystery Bot of DOOM!!!

And for round two, the brackets are as so:

Frenzac VS. Horrible-Nasty-Scary-Bot-Of-Death
Bladescythe VS. Hungry Hungry Hippo

Round 2....starts soon........

N

nodnarb24

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 opens up his robot and finds out that he was missing a AAA battery.[/color]

So that's why the EMP, forcefield, and self repair systems weren't working. Now I shall reak my revenge.

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 puts a AAA battery in Mystery Bot of DOOM!!! and the robot repairs itself and is even better than before.

* Nodnarb24 then activates the EMP, rendering all of the electrical devices in the arena useless, except Mystery Bot of DOOM!!! which recovers in no time. [/color]

MWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!