Who will win?

• Frenzac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penguin Shredder O'Matic

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
F

fuzzy510

This is the first round of the CPA's Robot War, where we pit fake robots against each other for fake reasons.

And now, the bots.

[Announcer Dude]: From Statesboro, Georgia: FRENZAC
It's a flat rectangle with cylinders jutting out of the top. The cylinders can then be magnetized! Great entry from Ransac.

[Announcer Dude]: From Baltimore, Maryland: PENGUIN SHREDDER O'MATIC
Azreal the Soulmaster has probably the most basic entry in the CPA Robot War. This is simply a blender that has been tipped over and given wheels.

I think you already know how this works but here are the options. PM me by 3:00 PM EST Thursday with one of four choices:

Attack: This is basic. Go after the other bot with your weaponry. You will probably deal damage, but will also take considerable damage if your opponent is also attacking.

Retreat: You run away from the other bot. Of course, you won't take any damage from the other bot, but you have a much better chance of finding one of the many hazards.

Nothing: You do nothing at all. You take a lot of damage if your opponent attacks. If you don't respond, this is what you do.

Shove Toward Hazard: You chase the other bot, not to use your weapons, but to shove your opponent into a hazard.

If after three choices nobody has had the crap beaten out of them, whoever wins in the poll above will advance.

Without much ado, let the war....BEGIN!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Peguin Shredder O' Matic zooms toward Frenzac, his blender set on liquify.:p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Shove towards hazards: Frenzac casually attacks in a head-on collision. Unfortunately for P.S.D., Frenzac is too close to the ground to be caught by the blender and goes right under it. Frenzac then catches PSD's wheel axle with the magnetism, uses the cylanders to raise it just enough so the wheel don't touch the ground or Frenzac, and starts pushing/pulling him towards the flaming pit.

Note: This may seem like a lot, but it's just very detailed. If these bots were attacking in real life, this attack would have occured in the span of 6 seconds.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

hold on! we don't HAVE a flaming pit anymore!

the hazards:

* a button that releases the tiger
* a banana peel
* a pit filled with bubbling week-old spam
* a spoon wielding house robot
* a caged hillbilly with a rock
* eggs that rain down from the ceiling in one area.

We filled the flaming pit with spam, you see. now it's just bubbling because of the heat.

:p

M

MrXarvox

naturally. it is spam, is it not?

spam: biochemical warfare!

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by fuzzy510
This works. We'll go with MrXarvox's ideas for hazards, plus a flaming pit, because you have to have a flaming pit.
As I said in "Why Don't We Keep Up With Pop Culture?" we DO have a flaming pit. NYAH!!!!

And yes, Spam DOES melt robots. Ask Ademis, whose bot was melted, but the hampster inside is still living. :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Attack: the blender still on liquify, Azreal chucks a lemon at the blender, and lemon juice is sprayed all over Frenzac.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Frenzac continues his attack by swinging P.S.D. into the bubbling pit. More detailed: Frenzac, still carrying P.S.D. on his cylanders spins around and releases P.S.D. at an angle and velocity that would place P.S.D. into the bubbling spam pit.

And the steel on my bot is lemon stain-less(j/k).

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

attack: while bubblefying(new word) in the pit o' spam, Peguin shredder, liquifies the super hot spam and it is shot at Frenzac.

M

MrXarvox

bah! well then, there is a flaming pit. I must have missed that.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
P.S.D.'s Third and final attack is in. Now, My final attack.

Retreat: Frenzac zooms sideways so as to avoid the flying, bubblefying(love this word), liquid spam. Unfortunately for P.S.D., P.S.D. is still in the pit melting.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

well since i've already used the 3 moves i get i'll just say....thanks for the complement on the word:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You should use that word more often. Make it a catchphrase of yours. Catchphrases are cool.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Ransac wanted to shove toward a hazard. Azreal didn't PM me (Read the rules, Azreal!). So......

A non-moving PSOM sits in its starting block. Frenzac drives under PSOM, magnetizes, and shoves PSOM towards the flaming pit. PSOM starts to verrrrrrry slowwwwwwwwly melt.

PM with your next choice by 3:00 PM EST Tuesday.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I just PMed the second attack. I guess since you didn't give a due date in the first post, we, or he, forgot that we had to PM you our attacks.

But, um, you like our mock finish?

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Reread the unedited first post, and you'll find that I did indeed give a deadline.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac rereads the first post and goes to hide his head in a paper bag, but not long enough to distract his controlling the Frenzac.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Both people said to do nothing, but Azreal didn't respond. So......

PSOM sits in the pit, now about half-melted. Frenzac moves around in its freaky victory dance. There is no way that PSOM is going to get out of this one.

Well, based on severe damage delt, the winner is FRENZAC!!!!!!

So here's the bracket now:

BLADESCYTHE VS. Spherminator
FRENZAC VS. Penguin Shredder O'Matic
Horrible-Nasty-Scary-Bot-Of-Death VS. Overload
Hungry Hungry Hippo VS. Mystery Bot of DOOM!!!

This means that our next battle features Horrible-Nasty-Scary-Bot-Of-Death and Overload!