Cpa-mail?

N

Nightstalkers

Anyone use the @cpa-mail.com email you can get from the site? I've used it as cover for quite a few times, but it never seems to send anything, or receive stuff for that matter.

Ferret

Staff member
I use it as my primary mail box - it gets very little spam and works quite well...

-Ferret

"Ferret@CPA-Mail.net"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I use it and it sends and receives, but does get a lot of spam. Probably because I posted it whenever I did front-page replies... :eek:

N

Nightstalkers

I've been using the system off and on whenever, Nick brought up to me the fact that he hasn't been receiving anything and every time he tries to send something, it comes back undelivered.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea aside from the obvious to make sure that it's valid email addresses he's sending it to... try making a new account, I guess.

N

Nightstalkers

I'll try that...

Now that John's completely cut loose my tethers is anyone up for some really old halloween candies?

H

Hetemti

I love and live off of the cpa-mail address. Best Email Ever.

N

Nightstalkers

I can't seem to email any other members who have @cpa-mail.com addresses

H

Hetemti

Woah, woah...stop. It's cpa-mail.net
If you've been mailing to .com... :rolleyes:

T

train

That would be the reason no one is getting mail from Nightstalkers...:)

N

Nightstalkers

10 points to Hetemti for finally catching my first clue.

Now, I'll explain the rules of my game:

I will post a clue, game, something and you my friends have to look for them and figure each out. Some might be subtle and/or, like this first one, really obvious.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is just dopey. At least Ransac put his in Battle Forum, which is not very serious. You post something like that here in the General forum and people think you have a problem and honestly try to help you.

I'm moving this if this is a "game" (and a poor one at that) :rolleyes:

T

train

I'm lost - what kind of game is this?...

How do you tap fo rmana in here?...
Where's my library...

No mana, no library - this isn't a game...

H

Hetemti

It isn't a game, it's a lame cover for making a silly oversight.

N

Nightstalkers

its also to gain help, I sent out a little email from my main jahoo account and found that they disabled the account because it of inactivity.