CPA Founders

N

NeuroDeus

Who are the all-might legion of the CPA Founders?

I only know Zadok001...

S

sageridder

When one night just before the witching hour,you hear a floorboard creak and suddenly you're bathed in an unholy light you will know all too well.

P

Purple_jester

There's Ed Sullivan. Then there's Child of Gaea. I can't think of any more right now.

Zadok gets more exposure because he's the God of Li'l Orange Nicknames. :D

A

Apollo

There's
-Dune Echo
-Zadok
-Ed
-Child
-Baron of Sengir
-Feret
-Young Jedi
-Veldrane of Sengir

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are probably some others, but one of the older-timers will have to tell you about them.

Z

Zadok001

The Founders are, in whole:

Baron Sengir, PR Guy
Child of Gaea
Dune Echo
Ed Sullivan
Ferret (This is NOT StarCityCCG's Ferrett)
igfett
nekrataal
Young Jedi
Zadok001

Hmm... Apollo, you're right, I believe Veldrane is a Founder too, but he doesn't show up when I searched for users with 'Founder' in their titles. Odd. Oh, well. Ferret, igfett, nekrataal, Young Jedi, and Veldrane of Sengir have not passed through recently, I'm afraid. Baron has been by, but I don't know if he's posted outside of the Founder's forum. But that's all of us... :)

D

Duel

There's a founders forum!

They're talking about me behind my back...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably what to do with you since you were the first with 1000 posts.

Maybe you'll get a common from every Magic set made! :D

N

NeuroDeus

Now that I have the list, I can start eliminating them one by one... NOT

ok lets try again...

Now that I have the list, I can send them a couple of $500 dollars each... NOT

forget it...

A

Apollo

Of course, some of the rest of us have the powers, just not the title.

A

Almindhra

I didn't tell any of you yet...But I am an influential part of the CPA...Ed has asked for my help many times...And he now considers me one of the lucky few to be intertwined with the whole CPA running of things and such...

Ferret

Staff member
Well, it's nice to know that Mike (Ed) has some help with the site while the rest of us Founding Fathers have been dealing with our "lives". Lately, I've been thinking about getting back into posting regularly, however my job is customer service for a website and when I get home, I don't want to even TOUCH a computer, let alone post on the site I helped create...

-Ferret

"Here, take this torch...NO! Grab the other end!"

A

Almindhra

Hey!...Welcome back Ferret...Although we don't really know each other...You are Legendary...I am forced by your awesome power to say hi...So hi...And hello...

Ferret

Staff member
Thanks. It's nice to be back - even if it is only for a little while. I like what you've all been doing with the place...

-Ferret

"...must get more time for posting..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Long time, no see, Ferret! As Almindhra mentioned, we were thinking of honoring you with the first Legendary title, 'cause you've been gone so long. So what do you mean, "only for a little while"? :(

Ferret

Staff member
my current schedule makes it hard for me to get online that often - although, that is subject to change in the near future and I'm hoping to get on to post more often...

-Ferret

"...honey, can I go online tonight? I've been good..."

C

Chaos Turtle

How wonderful to see that username again!

It's nice to see you again, Ferret.

Don't be a stranger. ;)

--Chaos Turtle

"I see dead people."

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Unfortunately, that would seem to be true. :( Although the helper guys are still active. (Thanks! :))

And I'm not even active in the "time to post something Magic related"-sense. I haven't played a game in a long time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You ever think you'll get back into it, Ed?

Dune Echo was active for a month or so in the summer; don't know if he's just lurking now or not on at all. And Zadok has popped back in occasionally...