CPA Build a Deck 2.2: Vhati il-Dal style...

B

BigBlue

Ancient Utility... Drain Life (Part of me wanted to add Cadaverous Bloom/Squandered Resources... but without prosperity... Maybe Necropotence... Too late for that influence I think)

**Are we going to stick to the Opposite dual color theme? UR, WB, and RW would be left... Selenia, Dark Angel would be a good WB starter... I like the legend as the crux of the deck theme... **

4 Vhati il-Dal
1 Diabolic Edict
1 Commander Greven il-Vec
1 Krovikan Rot
1 Taunting Elf
1 Nettling Imp
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Seedborn Muse
1 Royal Assassin
1 Spinal Graft
1 Chainer's Edict
1 Hurricane
1 Regrowth
1 Lim-Dul the Necromancer
1 Death Pulse
1 Consume Strength
1 Vine Trellis
1 Ebony Treefolk
1 Phyrexian Plaguelord
1 Spiritmonger
1 Gaea's Blessing
1 Wall of Roots
1 Life or Death
1 Pernicious Deed
1 Matsu-Tribe Sniper
1 Drain Life

Creatures: 16
Non creature spells: 13
Land: 0

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
**Are we going to stick to the Opposite dual color theme? UR, WB, and RW would be left... Selenia, Dark Angel would be a good WB starter... I like the legend as the crux of the deck theme... **
Actually, I didn't think of that at the time, it was just interesting to start with 4 of one card and then highlander it from there. Feel free to start the 3rd deck after this one is complete with 4 of any card you think would be good to build around.
PS... you can post 5 cards in a row, if they are all on different days..... but that would be sad, as noone is posting to the thread for 5 days, but you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I posted yesterday! And before that was the weekend!

I just can't think of any good cards now...

B

BigBlue

I was thinking the same thing with Dracoplasm... The only difference between him and the other "leaders" so far is that they're legends.