CPA Build-A-Deck 2.1: Experiment Kraj

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
How about another build a deck game?
But this one starts with 4 of one multi-colored card and the rest are highlander within the colors of the starting card. Each person gets to add 1 card per day.

Example:

4 Experiment Kraj

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This one starts with 4 of one multi-colored card and the rest are highlander within the colors of the starting card(I guess artifacts can go in any deck). Each person gets to add 1 card per day.

Deck #A

4 Experiment Kraj
1 Lunar Avenger

Please quote the previous post and add your card. Card tags and colors are good too.

E

Ephraim

Oversoul said:
Well, if it's going to be that kind of party...

4 Experiment Kraj
1 Lunar Avenger
1 Mystic Snake
1 Forgotten Ancient
1 Gush
1 _____ (the nameless shapeshifter)

Please quote the previous post and add your card. Card tags and colors are good too.
In case this selection doesn't make sense to you, realize that once you get one of these into play with a +1/+1 counter on it, you may change the name of an Experiment Kraj in play to something innocuous, like Okk. Then, you're free to play a second Experiment Kraj, since only two cards with the same name violate the Legend Rule. (I think I'm going to have to send in a rules question to determine whether having a nameless shapeshifter in play with a +1/+1 counter on it allows you to change the name of an Experiment Kraj in your deck.)

E

Ephraim

Oversoul said:
I think we're making this deck out of real cards, Ephraim...
What constitutes a "real card?" Would Ancestral Recall be legal? That's banned in Legacy. How about Chaos Orb? That isn't even legal in Vintage? I'll leave it up to Mooseman if he doesn't want UN cards in his deck, but I dislike the implication that silver borders make cards UNreal. I didn't even include it just to be silly. It has a real and useful effect on the deck because of a unique interaction with the focal card.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care what sets either, but if we actually plan to make another series of eight and play each other again, some of the Un-cards might be difficult to do....

Ephraim said:
What constitutes a "real card?" Would Ancestral Recall be legal? That's banned in Legacy. How about Chaos Orb? That isn't even legal in Vintage?
As far as I remember, any card except the ones on the Vintage Banned List are eligible.

Here's my addition: Regrowth

4 Experiment Kraj
1 Lunar Avenger
1 Mystic Snake
1 Forgotten Ancient
1 Gush
1 Worldly Tutor
1 Cephalid Inkshrouder
1 Regrowth