CPA Awards...NOT!

Killer Joe

Okay, since there are not any awards this year I hereby proclaim to be the winner of any and all categories of the CPA Awards 2008. All in favor of my idea have exactly 24 hours to say "aye", all "nay"s need not apply... :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's fine with me, but you DO realize that we had a meeting (you must have not gotten the memo) that altered the categories. There is only 1 category left now: CPA member who smells most like Yellow Jacket on the john. Since it was apparent that no one useful to the website would win the lone award, we put the Notables on hiatus. :p

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, since it just seems to be a small group of core people, the Notables seem useless at the moment... :(

Killer Joe

Spiderman;276148 said:
Unfortunately, since it just seems to be a small group of core people, the Notables seem useless at the moment... :(
...well that, and I already proclaimed to be the winner of all awards for 2008!
:eek::D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Winner is .....

Smelliest Post in 2008 - KJ

Most incomprehensible post in 2008 - KJ

Most sarcastic post in 2008 - KJ? (Tied with a few others , but hey this is his award ceremony)

Most dominating board game play in 2008 - KJ

Most overuse of icons in post in 2008 - KJ

Vainest post of pictures of himself in 2008 - KJ (But, boy does he look better than in 2007)

E

EricBess

Hey, don't forget the only category that every really mattered - Best Entrance.

But...that was sort of the point really, since he was the only one who showed up. Sort of like when you tell someone that you are all going to back up their singing, but then nobody does so they end up a solo...

Killer Joe

EricBess;276191 said:
Hey, don't forget the only category that every really mattered - Best Entrance.

But...that was sort of the point really, since he was the only one who showed up. Sort of like when you tell someone that you are all going to back up their singing, but then nobody does so they end up a solo...
Whoa! Sounds like the beginning of an interesting New Years' Eve party scenario! :eek: :D :p ;) :eek: oh boy, was that enough emoticons?