CPA Articles

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The top of the CPA homepage shows a new comment by Spiderman on the new Sheepangelball deck article, but because Spiderman disabled comments on articles, I can't actually see his comment (or any other comments on any articles).
I replied in turgy22 Fireball thread, but all it said was that I could change his article categories :)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You can send me the article (PM for email address) and I'll do the submission for you.
Oops. I just messaged you the entire article instead of following your instructions. But guys, I'm totally capable of reading! I just sometimes forget to?

Anyway, it appears to have worked. Let me know if you'd rather I email you future articles. In retrospect I'm surprised that it let me send an entire article via PM. I guess the cap on length for those is fairly large. 10,000 words, maybe?

turgy22

Nothing Special
I would assume it would have the same character limits (10k) as posting here. I seriously hope you didn't submit a 10,000 word article. Especially since you use such big words.

D

Dune Echo

Is the CPA still accepting articles? I'm a writer for BrainstormBrewery.com at the moment, but I have an article regarding current errata trends that exceeds their desired word limit by quite a lot.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, the gist of it is that because Turgy exposed our crippling security flaw, the submission queue for articles was filled with spam, so Spiderman disabled the button for article submissions. But you can still publish articles here by sending them to Spiderman directly.

Now you have me wondering if I've seen any of your stuff on Brainstorm Brewery. I don't regularly read that site, but I have browsed it from time to time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
DE: I'll PM you my email. In the meantime, I'll see if I can edit the submission form to indicate where articles should go, in case there's others who have that question.