COW List

I

Istanbul

I'm amenable to the latest revision of my card.
(But ye gods, that's a lot of card text!)
You can even remove my 'return to hand' ability, if that'll make me more balanced.
Also, could you name me 'Istanbul, Control Mage' and make me a Wizard Legend? Just for flavor. :)

G

Gizmo

By now you`ll have noticed my revisions to blue are up.

I have no problem with

Istanbul, Control Mage
Rare
UU3
Creature - Wizard Legend
2/2
U: Untargetable
UU, discard a card, T: Counter target spell.

Making it 0/3 is a bad plan because you make it harder to kill. I think this card is very good but a 5cc it`s fine and dandy, doesn`t need to be able to not block because if ti blocks it migth die, so that`s a good thing, and if it attacks it cannot counter. It`s an added line of text you won`t use.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

You included my pie catipult thingie, and the Pie making oven, but left out all the PIES! Since you probably don't have space in the set to make me happy, just take out the pie catipult and Evilkow's oven.

However, if you do want to put them in the set, it would help ballance out since they were all common's

C

Chaos Turtle

Hey, PPE, what're you talkin' about?
This is not the list. it is an incomplete version. Chill, man. Pies are in. :)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Thanks for clearing that one up. BTW which pie did you pick? Just out of curiosity

D

Dune Echo

Okay, first off, I HATE blue. I think it's one of the worst colors because every other color has no way to deal with it counterspell to counterspell. But that's just me. I know that Magic wouldn't be the same without it.

But, this is our own set. We were asked to make our own representations into a card.

If Istanbul wants his card to be a little broken, LET IT BE! He is a legend for crying out loud. It's not like there'll be a billion of these guys on the board at the same time for total control.

I think also it's really unfair to criticize someone else's card idea based on cards from a set that was designed to slow th environment down.

I think the card is fine the way it was.