Counter Strikin'

D

Django

The new beta is out! Happy joy joy! Gotta love those double Berettas.. They r0x0r. :D
So, is anyone here playing this game? I know Zadok does, and I absolutely positively have to cap him a few times when I get my internet link upgraded.. :)
I urge you people, download this awesome game and jump on a server. You won't regret it.

A few Q's for those of you who play this game (I'm a curious person):

1. Terrorist or Counter-dito, what do you like to be?
2. Which is your fave weapon?
3. Fave map?
4. How do you like the new beta?

I'll start by being a good sport and answer my own darn questions.. :p

1. CT.. don't know why. Could be my love for the Colt.
2. Colt or Aug. Hate AWP.. too damn powerful IMO.
3. Nuke or Office. Nuke because of its cool layout and Office because of the massive fire fights.
4. I love it. Double Berettas are nice and the adjustments on the maps are welcome. I also like the possibility to drive vehicles.. hope someone makes a good map that uses this feature soon.

Go Go Go!

M

MoggZombie

Hey, I play Counter Strike too. Here's my answers for your questions.

1: Terrorist, definitely.
2: It's a tie for me between the pump shotgun, the twin berettas, and the jeep. Yes, I said the jeep.
3: My favorite map right now is Jeepathon2k...
4: The new beta rocks...

Z

Zadok001

1. Autoteam every time. :) Unless there's a fellow -|NRST|- on one of the teams, then I join them. But I don't have a preference for a team.

2. Used to be the Mp5, but I'm really liking the SIG right now.

3. Siege, Assault, or Dust.

4. I dunno... I DLed it, but I haven't gotten a chance to play against a live human yet! (I'm going to right now...)

D

dw51688

Terrorists rule. We always win. I'm not saying I am a terrorist. Oh no I've said too much. You people know too much. Don't say a word or call no cherry tops or consider yourself dead. :( Whoops, calm down, calm down Dennis calm down!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i love cs
1. terrorists
2. mp5, aug
3. dust, siege
4. i love it. cs rocks. even the old cs was good. it just paved the way for the new one. my bro is hella good. he's nonam0 on cpa. he's usually like 45/3. he's only 14. i'm usually about 20/6. some he does twice as good as i do. but that's only cuz he plays the **** all the time.

[Edited for language. --Zadok001]

D

Dune Echo

1. Counter-Terrorist. Can't imagine being the bad guys, even though they get way better weapons... :p

2. Ew, toughie. In no particular order:
Benelli regular shotgun - eat that and watch 'em fly!
MP5 - average all around which makes it good.
M314A - I wish this thing had it's scope back. It's the best machine gun IMO.
H&K sniper rifle - 20 rounds and nearly automatic? The best when you need fast firing and a sniper rifle as well.

I also almost always grab the terrorist's rifle that has a scope on it. That thing just rocks! I also think it's fun to use the like SMG that the terrorists have just because it makes a cool sound. The gun sucks though. The dual berettas just rock as well.

3. I play with Realbot 2.0, and I've found one of the best maps is Speedball and Prospeedball. The action is fast an furious. There's some other great maps too: de_dust, cs_italy, cs_assault, cs_militia, cs_shoothouse, cs_dangerzone. I think the best assault level is forest and oilrig, but they don't work too well on a bot program.

4. I think the new beta is great. I love the smoke grenades. I like the models fine. I just wish they give us more variety of weapons and give the CT's some better weapons.