Could someone tell me who this person is...

D

DÛke

Hey, I have been reading some of the more interesting stuff that happens here, and I must admit, that this place is much crazier than MTGnews, in a good sense.

Ok, all over the place, I hear about this guy who appears to call himself 'Casey'. Who is he? I read somewhere that he was involved in a 'love' story or something of 'that' matter. Could someone please forward me on this information, I'm new here, and I want to know everyone and everything.

Who's Casey? Who's Cate? Who's Zebra?
I want to know all of them, and I would like the whole story please. Thanks.

C

Cateran Overlord

I'm pretty sure Casey is FoundationOfRancor, based on some posts a while back. The other two, I have no idea. (shrugs)

The story is a twisted tale of horror and blah, you can find it in the Off Topic forum somewhere several months ago.

If you dare.... MWA HA HA HA HA

D

DÛke

Everytime someone says "Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa" I'm instantly reminded by Hawiian Mage for some reason.

About the Casey/Whatever thing. I couldn't find anything just a bunch of stupid posts, no offense Casey/Whatever.
I saw a nasty post about wild animals/human doing it together which totally made me puke...
Is that is, a bunch of crap? Or is there a drama?

You're a bad boy Casey. You look at that nasty crap?
What's wrong with two females interacting :)?
Maybe, I shouldn't have said that :)

F

FoundationOfRancor

whoa! no duke, i think you got the wrong idea. read that posting about beastlove! I DIDINT MEAN to go there...and alas, the story of Zebra, Cate, and "L" is a long one, email me if you want to knoe, cuz I dont wanna spam this place up!

caseyseiter@caseysmail.com

D

DÛke

I think you're a Psycammar :)
Anyway, I already sent you an email.
This stuff is funny, and I like to laugh.
Sorry if it's not supposed to be funny, but I think it's a killer :)
I wish they had people like that over at MTGnews.
This place rocks.

T

The Magic Jackal

Casey is FoR. Casey likes to spank zebras (according to gofabo). Cate is casey's "girlfriend". I say "girlfriend" because anyone crazy enough to go out w/casey has to be crazier than he is. And I couldn't imagine anyone crazier than casey. So the conclusion must be that she is imaginary. Any thoughts?

D

DÛke

Hey, Psycammer, from what Magical Jackal said, I kind of understand you much better now :)
Do you like register as 3 or 4 different users and then start talking to yourself? That's funny :)
Is Cate one of your many "girl"friends Casey?
In these boards, anyone could have a girlfriend, you just have register yourself as one :)

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Now I know why Istanbul might not like you...