Cost of Magic - with interest...

T

train

Does anyone else think the cost for packs of cards should be limted to no more than $3.00? I know a few cents doesn't seem like much but it adds up... quick - especially over time.

A lot of the older players such as myself, use older cards we own to get a lot of the newer stuff out there. We've spent all this money all this time, and money we've already spent is now being used to get the newer cards, through trading.

I still purchase up to 5 boxes a year, but once out of extended a lot of cards will almost have to be used for casual play or wiping one's own arse just to seem useful.

C

Chaos Turtle

I think Magic boosters should cost whatever WotC decides to charge for them. It's up to me whether I want to pay it. I rarely buy boosters individually, so it matters not much at all to me. I do my buying from wherever I get the best price for where I am ($3.00 in my hometown, $2.50 when in Atlanta).

I think the price of Magic will remain constant for awhile. It seems like WotC has found the point where the supply and demand curves meet.

T

train

Sometimes it's sad to say that...

It's all business, all the time.

T

train

I will say that buying off the internet has been much cheapera box comes to about 75.00 with shipping. Most of these can be found on EBay.

C

Chaos Turtle

Why, T&T Toys at Venture Mall, of course. Last time I was there (June 20) all their in-print boosters were priced at $2.50. I swear ta god.

Originally posted by Ransac
:eek:

WHERE IN ATLANTA DO YOU GET BOOSTERS FOR $2.50?????????

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
While I would like to see boosters (heck, anything) cost as cheap as possible, I know that WOTC has a business to run. And I don't think anyone knows the insides/details of how much they actually cost WOTC to make. It's kind of like asking "Should Warhammer blister packs cost so much" :)