Coolest combo

N

Nightstalkers

Thats the Nightstalkers specialty, taking crazy idea's and making them real.

Heres our challenge to you:

Create a deck that is comprised of any set you can get your hands on, but it may only be
made out of Commons
and Uncommons(C5 and U1 are not considered rares
\ if they are uncommon 1 and common 5... just common and uncommon.). Now heres the hard part.
The deck must be able to beat all of the Championship
decks one after another in succession.

N

Nightstalkers

And no sneaking in Coat of Arms.

Knew that you would accept it. And the person who plays the championship decks has to know how to use them and be at least a good player.

So you don't cheat and create an uproar of people to attack the site.

T

train

I'm just designing the deck... I don't know anyone that has the championship decks and knows how to play them...

I do know that Blastoderm is a nice common, and beats the pants off masticore...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If someone could give me the decks in Apprentice/text format, I could try to play them against you... :)

T

train

Would that be acceptable Nightstalkers?...

I have one built that beats all the Meta around here... now... to tweak it and remove the rares...:cool:

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Cowardice + Unnatural Selection.

1: Return target creature to its owner's hand.

I use it in Extended Slivers.

N

Nightstalkers

nice... but what about burn decks? your gonna use counterspells on 'em?

LOL you'd run outta counters fast with a good straight burn deck. Or one like the one that I have based around three rares.

Grafted Skullcap
Ensnaring Bridge
Cursed Scroll

C

chunkymonky1053

Two combos i use

Howling mine to stuff em' like a pig then Black vise to make them take damage for taking too much!!!
Also Chainer Many Zombies, Undead Warchief and Nightmare.many Many damage

R

Rooser

Panoptic Mirror and Thieve's Auction! It won't win, but it'll sure make for a fun multiplayer match! Throw in Shared Fate and you got yourself one quality hullabaloo!

N

Notepad

Grizzly Bear + 3,000 enchantments + Power Doubling Stuff

What the hell would you expect me to say? Rhinoseeker? Please!

T

train

I have faith in the rhino... but not when there's a sneak attack under my control...

B

boozehound

Time stretch and panoptic mirror.........infinite goes.............but maybe i really like wrath of god / burning sands / dingus egg