Coolest Artwork ever -- Vote here

D

DarthFerret

I love the artwork on most of the cards, and am wondering who everyone thinks does the best work?

I love Quinton Hoovers artwork. I think it is the best quality for the complexity of it. Also, I was ecstatic when I saw that Larry Elmore did a couple of cards. (Best know for his work with DragonLance)

The worst artist, in my opinion, was Jesper Myfors (Reverse Polarity and other cartoonish cards!)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Darth, please do not start new threads here in the Classic Questions forum. This place was created for us to keep all the old threads with questions already asked, like Favorite Artist for example. There's at least 3 threads in here, including this one, that already have a bunch of our responses in them on the subject, so I moved your thread into here to consolidate things. It makes it nicer keeping all of them together, don't you think?

Thanks! :D

D

DarthFerret

Sorry bout that. Thanks for movin it, and for the info. Wont happen again. (at least I will try not to do anything like that again!). This is actually the frist message board/forum that I have stuck with for any length of time.

H

Homestar

So what are some of the cards that you guys think have the best art? I was searching around Star City the other day, and I LOVE the art on Tolsimir Wolfblood.

D

DarthFerret

Anything by Quinton Hoover. Examples include, Vesuvan Doppleganger, Meekstone, Nettling Imp, Regeneration, Original Wrath of God, 2 basic lands (Forests and Mountains), and many others.

Best art: Vesuvan Doppleganger!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Homestar's thread has been merged into this older thread...Please do not start new threads in the "Classic" thread forum, especially if there's an older thread available on the same subject. Thanks! :D

H

Homestar

Oh, oops, sorry =).

I didn't see this thread because my filter is set to the past 5 days.