Cool stuff from Nigeri

A

Arix

Storyline
In a land originally inhabited only by dragons, tensions rise high between the dragons and humans while elves, griffins and dramen look on. A new human king has ascended and declared war on dragons after his father's death. Ahgjan, the Rathi of dragons, strives for peace between the two races, but until he finds it, his brother Arix and the rest of the dragon army must battle against the humans, while new threats awaken each day...

No replies on my first thread, I take that as a good thing (if people found stuff wrong with it, they'd reply, right? Right?). And so now, I'll just show off a few random stuff that I find rather cool.

First off, a cycle of what I call "paylands".
Dakkar Range
Gahdulan Plain
Gildahar Forest
Nidiare Capital
Osr'aeon Sea
Rathi Palace

Next, a cycle of Rathi Auras -
Wisdom of the Rathi
Cunning of the Rathi (Yes, I know I need to update the wording.)
Mercy of the Rathi
Malice of the Rathi
Spirit of the Rathi

Third, a cycle of Hearts -
Heart of Nidiare
Heart of Osr'aeon
Heart of Gahdulan
Heart of Dakkar
Heart of Gildahar

And to finish off, one random cool rare from each colour:
Serene Purity
Embezzle (One of my own personal favourites)
Accursed Titan
Terrafall
Lurking Behemoth

As much as no comments is usually a good thing...you can see what I mean here. Pleeease?

E

evan d

With cunning of rathi, you good go (basically)infinate with that and arcanis the omnipotent. He draws three for a tap, and discards 2.

A

Arix

Yes, I saw that as well. But infinite draw engines are pretty damn easy to pull off nowadays, and considering you can only keep one of your cards, and it doesn't actually win you the game, I feel it's safe enough to keep. If cards weren't made just because you could combo with them, the game wouldn't be much fun at all, would it?

E

evan d

Why are griffens and dramens looking on? What role do they play? Why be useful. Could be a next set where they do. Seem like a fluff in the story line.

A

Arix

Don't worry about that - they do get a much bigger role in the second and third sets. For now they're just looking on, but later, there's a lot more.