Contest

G

Griffion2000

The contest is to make the most original non-broken I win card. The winner will recieve the knowlage that he/she/it is creative. :)

Good Example:
Patreisim
RRRWWWUUU
Sorcery
Sing the 'Pledge of Allegiance', Sacrafise three red, white, and blue creatures: You win the game.

Bad Example:
Cold Coin
Artifact
Sacrafise Cold Coin, Flip a coin: You win the game if the flip ends in your favor.

You got it now? The deadline is November 30th.

D

DÛke

No Girls? 4WU
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep step, look around the room. If you manage to spot 5 real life living females, you win the game. Um, you also win if you control 5 Living Female tokens.
6WU: Put an Angel token into play. Treat the token as a 1/3 White creature that counts as a Living Female.
"No win..."

There. :)

[Edited by DÛke on 11-14-00 at 09:05 PM]

K

K9Archmage

Happy Puppy rwbug
instant

happy puppy can not be the target of spells or effects, it cannot be countered, if it goes to the graveyard, remove it from the game.

Grab the nearest magic deck and soak it in water. Then soak it in glue mixed with beef. Let the Magic deck dry. Give the tasty treat to a puppy. If the puppy is happy and eats all of it, you win the game. Otherwise, you lose the game.

C

Cateran Emperor

Overwhelming Will
3RGB
Enchantment
Overwhelming Will cannot be countered.
Overwhelming Will cannot be the target of spells or effects.
During your upkeep, you may pay 3 life to put a Might counter on Will.
Remove 6 Might counters from Will, sacrifice Will: All opponents lose X life, where X is all opponents' combined life total multiplied by 20 minus your life total.
When all else fails, you may as well throw yourself at them too.

[Edited by Cateran Emperor on 11-14-00 at 10:57 PM]

T

Taysir

Luggage Familiar

U4
Legendary Artifact

Luggage Familiar cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
Luggage Familiar cannot be destroyed by any spell that specifically destroys artifacts.

Whenever a creature damages you, place one Tiny Little Leg counter on both Luggage Familiar and that creature for each damage that creature dealt.

Whenever there are ten or more Tiny Little Leg counters on Luggage Familiar, sacrifice it and remove all other cards with Tiny Little Leg counters on them from the game.

"No other item in the entire chronicle of travel accessories has quite such a history of mystery and grievous bodily harm." -Terry Pratchett

M

MrXarvox

Godly Contempt 3WU
Enchantment
Creatures with power 2 or less cannot attack you unless their controller pays 4 for each attacking creature.
Sacrifice Godly Contempt: Destroy target player if their life total is 4 or less. That player cannot gain any more life this turn. Play this ability as a sorcery.
"Puny Mortals"

But "destroy target player" sounds so much better than "win the game"!

[Edited by MrXarvox on 11-28-00 at 04:04 PM]

L

Landkiller

Doomstare BU
Enchantment
2 : Doomstare stares at target player until end of turn. Any player may play this ability during any upkeep. This ability is countered if Doomstare is staring at any player. While Doomstare is staring at a player, whenever that player blinks, Doomstare deals 2 damage to that player. If that player breaks eye contact with Doomstare, that player loses the game.

[Doomstare's art box is a mirrored surface]

Illus. Target player

[Edited by Landkiller on 11-15-00 at 04:48 PM]

L

Landkiller

Unless Griffion2k wishes to judge, I say we all
vote, with the limitation that you cannot vote on your own work.

How long will people have to turn one in?

G

Griffion2000

1. I will judge who wins

2. The deadline is November 30th (I already said that)

3. 'I win' cards are cards that have the word 'win' in their text.

L

Landkiller

Cool. Yeah, I see that now.

What about mine?

It says you lose.

Do I need to change it?

N

Nyx

Envenomed Strike
2GG
Sorcery
As an additional cost to play Envenomed Strike, sacrifice two snakes (or is it serpents?).
Kicker: Remove a creature-snake card in your hand from the game.
All Players receive 5 poison counters. For each creature a player sacrifices prevent one poison counter.
If the kicker is paid, all players receive 5 additional poison counters.

>Posion: If at anytime a player has 10 or more poison counters, that player loses the game<

----

As an interesting bit of trivia, Time Walk almost made it to the printer as an instant win card. Back in this old brown magic compendium or companion or something like that, there's a story by Richard Garfield where he mentions that while they were testing the original cards, someone mentioned that they had a copy of "the ultimate card, they won every game on the second turn because of it." Confused Garfield asked what card that was, "I forget the name, but it says 'target player loses next turn.'" Time Walk was then reworded to say "Take another turn after this one." :)

C

Cateran Emperor

Kyle, Cateran Emperor
RRRGGGBBB
Creaure - Mercenary Legend
Frist Strike, Trample
~ cannot be the target of spells or effects while in play, in your graveyard, while being cast, or in your hand.
Counter any spells or effects that would put ~ into the graveyard or remove ~ from the game.
Pay 1 Life: Target creature gets -0/-1 until end of turn, or target player loses one life.
20/20

N

NeuroDeus

Tenebration
6BB
Sorcery
You loose all your life except 3. You win the game at the end of you opponent's next turn.

(Opponent gets a whole turn to kill you.)!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Twist of Fate
BBBRU
Sorcery
Take an additional turn. You have until the end of that turn to complete three of the following five tasks.
1.Destroy all creatures in play
2.Destory all land in play
3.Force all hands to be discarded
4.Completely and exactly cause yours and target opponent's life totals to switch
5.Destroy all artifacts in play
If you successful complete three or more of the tasks above you win the game. If not your opponents life doubles(round up) and yours halves(round down).

Ransac, the village idiot

G

Griffion2000

For thrid place is:

Tenebration - by NeuroDeus

For Second Place is:

Twist of Fate - by Ransac

And for FIRST place is:

Drums Rolling

No Girls? - By DUke!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congradulations DUke!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)