Constructed Round 2: Spidey vs Rakarth

R

Rakarth

Ok. Ninjutsu in the Walker of Secret Ways.

Responses or damage on the stack?

Spidey: 13
Hand: 5
Library: 44
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Souls (0/4, Defender, Whenever ~ is dealt combat dmg, it deals that much dmg to Rakarth)

Graveyard: Befoul, Wall of Blossoms, Slippery Karst, Expunge
RFG:

Rakarth: 6
Hand: 3
Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Island x3

(Ench) Larceny - Whenever a creature I control deals combat damage to you, you discard a card.

(Artifact) Whispersilk Cloak - Equipped creature is unblockable and has shroud - Equip 2

(T) Sleeper Agent (3/3, When ~ CIP, Rakarth gains control of it. At the beginning of Rakarth's upkeep, ~ deals 2 dmg to him) - Cloaked

(U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2) - Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.

(T) Walker of Secret Ways (1/2) - When ~ deals combat damage to you, I get to look at your hand.

Graveyard: Mistblade Shinobi, Repeal, Phantom Warrior.
RFG:

R

Rakarth

So i'll take 3 and you take 1 and I get to look at your hand and you will discard a card. Do it in either order it doesn't matter.

Spidey: 12
Hand: 5
Library: 44
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U,T) Swamp x2
(U,T) Forest x2

(U) Wall of Souls (0/4, Defender, Whenever ~ is dealt combat dmg, it deals that much dmg to Rakarth)

Graveyard: Befoul, Wall of Blossoms, Slippery Karst, Expunge
RFG:

Rakarth: 3
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Island x3

(Ench) Larceny - Whenever a creature I control deals combat damage to you, you discard a card.

(T) Sleeper Agent (3/3, When ~ CIP, Rakarth gains control of it. At the beginning of Rakarth's upkeep, ~ deals 2 dmg to him) - Cloaked

(U) Ninja of the Deep Hours (2/2) - Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.

(T) Walker of Secret Ways (1/2) - When ~ deals combat damage to you, I get to look at your hand.

Graveyard: Mistblade Shinobi, Repeal, Phantom Warrior, Whispersilk Cloak
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I should have 4 cards in hand after the Naturalize, but this is what I have:

Stampeding Wildebeests
Stampeding Wildebeests
Regeneration
Vile Requiem

And I'll discard a Wildebeests.

Done?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Spidey: 12
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Befoul, Wall of Blossoms, Slippery Karst, Expunge, Naturalize, Stampeding Wildebeests
RFG:

Rakarth: 3
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T,T) Island x3

Graveyard: Mistblade Shinobi, Repeal, Phantom Warrior, Whispersilk Cloak
RFG:

R

Rakarth

I'll concede it now :D I've drawn nothing that'll help me, nor did I have anything useful or I would have used it last turn.

Good game :)

R

Rakarth

It was close :)

Would you like another set of three? Different decks maybe?