Congratulations CPA!!!...

T

train

I personally hoped, never thought, we'd beat the old record of 27 users online at one time!

We just did it!...

55 users at 5:06PM, 7/3/2003!!!

Way to go CPA!...

Edit- 57, at 5:28!!!...

2nd edit - 59 at 5:39

Wait a minute - we've been hit by some kind of bug - 'cause guests can't edit posts...

N

Nightstalkers

Um... :rolleyes: it wasn't us?

ok, ok! we've been doing a little "advertising" around the different message boards and sites... nothing really special. really.

and the fact that some of'em are Nightstalkers looking for me could be a problem too.

Ferret

Staff member
It must be a glitch. At this moment there are only four of us on - and forty-four GUESTS? That doesnt' seem like it could be real. We'll have to ask Ed about this...

-Ferret

"But, if it is real...wow...."

N

Nightstalkers

replace other peoples links with the CPA's and have fun!

do you like our marketing strategy :D

N

Nightstalkers

Hmm... I'm going to check on all those links I switched.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by train
That was some serious spidering...:eek:
Seriously. Apparently it topped out at 60 around 12:30 AM EST on the 4th. Who's doing searching then? :eek:

T

train

My question is how does a search engine do that?... Editing posts - that seemed odd for a guest to be doing...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean editing posts?

I don't think it's a search engine like google but a bot, like those that traverse the web for best prices on an item, say. Maybe someone was doing something like that on a specific Magic term/card/deck...

N

Nightstalkers

Heck, I should have traced it then!

but whats done is done :(

now to go beat up on an old bot from the era from the beginning of the Internet.... and when hackers were just founding it.

T

train

When I looked up "Who's Online" - It showed multiple guests registering, editing posts, viewing threads, viewing profiles, member lists, etc...

N

Nightstalkers

it looked like someone was invading the CPA!

but if that happens again, I'll be sure to get a screen shot, so I can keep it in the archives :D

I

Izaryo

CPA Invasion!!!!
Phyrexians everywhere!!!
...sounds familiar?