Completely off topic, but nevetheless - read

A

arhar

Hey everyone.

If you ever heard of, or played new card game from Wizards called "WCW Nitro", then you might be interested. I played it with my friends for a while, and it's awesome. I don't watch wrestling (I used to though), so it's not like for wrestling fans only. Anyway. I'm thinking of working on a website for this game, kinda like The Dojo for Magic, and, well, to make story short, I probably won't be able to do this on my own. If you want to help, email me at <redacted>

C

Chaos Turtle

I kinda wish the WWF had licensed their property to be used for this game. That way, it would not only be a cool game, but have interesting characters.

I don't catch much pro wrestling, but lately I've had the opportunity to see both WWF Raw is War and WCW Monday Nitro. What has happened to WCW? It sucks. The storylines are lame (I'm talking retarded racehorse with two broken legs lame, Me, Myself, and Irene lame, Channel/Fireball lame) the "wrestling" is boring beyond my ability to tolerate. Even the set/lighting looks cheap.

WWF, on the other hand, kicks ass. It's got the personality (Jericho), charisma (The Rock), stories (McMahon/Helmsley versus everyone), lines ("bottom-feeding, trashbag ho"), skills (Chris Benoit), acrobatics (Hardy Boys), and modern classic characters (Undertaker, Stone Cold). They even know what to do with the antique wrestlers who are clearly too old to be in the ring (Jerry Brisco, the Hardcore champ thing notwithstanding... that's actually pretty dumb).

Anyhow, I don't watch that stuff, but I thought I'd go on at length about it anyway. :D