Complete History of D&D

N

Notepad

:D :D :D <---If I could spam that thing 200 times, I would, Spidey. Thanks much for the link! Haven't read it yet, but it looks to be one of those things I wanted to read but never knew I did. Its the beloved essay I never had! *tears up and sobs* Thank you!

Heh, honestly though, this should make for a nice read. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I edited the above to show a general index. Apparently thisis D&D week at Gamespy and they have a lot more going than just the History of pen-n-paper D&D - interviews, history of computer D&D games, etc. SO I just put the general D&D link for the index.

N

Notepad

Sadly, this is a MUCH better read than this week's Magic sites so far. How sad it that? I haven't played D&D in like at least 2.5 years! :eek: How sad is that now, that magic content sucks while a history of an outdated dinosaur (while still supra-lovable!) is a better read?

Looking forward to reading these little by little.

Well, at least the content isn't TOTALLY crappy. That piece of Kamigawa fiction was cool at MTG.com, and later this week PoD.com is gonna have my Unsanctioned Tourney House Rules...oh yeah, and the end of Have Fun will be here, so it'll be fun. :D

T

train

That is cool...

Not a MUST read - but a SUGGESTED read for any D&D players.

Thanks Spidey!