Comment on the Above Song Game!

B

Bob

First, name whatever song you're listening to RIGHT NOW, then comment on the song that is above you.

I'll get it started-

Radiohead-The Tourist

Z

Zhaneel

Loreena Mckennitt - Dante's Prayer

I don't know many Radiohead songs, but I know they rock.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Power Symphony - Infinite Machine

I am unfamiliar with Loreena Mckennitt, perhaps Zhaneel could elaborate.

N

Nightstalkers

DA ULTRA RAVE PIANO!!!! - Unknown

Do you know any shops that carry Power Symphony?

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I'm not exactly sure what DA ULTRA RAVE PIANO!!!! is, so I can't exactly comment on it.

Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? - Culture Club

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right now, I'm listening to the hum of conversation in a near cubicle and the hum of the AC in the building... :)

W

whuppinboy

audiovent - the energy

as for culture club, hate em, can't stand em, wish he would die die die die die die die die die die

D

DÛke

Supermoves, by Overseer.

Well, "Audiovent," by (?) "The Energy" does sound interesting, but...there is something metal/punk about that "Audiovent" taste in my mouth, and I will be the first to admit: metal...punk...whatever little kids are calling it today, sounds like nausea and vomitting to my ears. Maybe I'm mistaken! Maybe "Audiovent" is not such a bad thing after all, or has nothing to do with metal/punk/little-boy's-depression-and-anger-coming-into-full-view-with-itself! Maybe it's new age for all I know! The case remains: I never heard of such a thing. My innocence to it is only obvious.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Originally posted by Nightstalkers
DA ULTRA RAVE PIANO!!!! - Unknown

Do you know any shops that carry Power Symphony?
Evillot Shop
...be embraced by Michela's beautiful voice. Embrace it! *shakes fist:D

E

EricBess

Not listening to any music at the moment. The last music I was listening to was...last night, driving home...

Falta Amor - Mana

B

Bob

I have also never heard of DA ULTRA RAVE PIANO
Lol,

Now, I'm listening to Smashing Pumpkins-Siva

Oh, and Zhaneel, Radiohead is good, but I don't know if "they rock" is a very good description...they don't seem very rock, even if they have three guitarists. They're a very original band. (and a bit overrated, too)

DUke, if this helps any, Audiovent sounds like Incubus Jr. You probably don't like Incubus, though, huh? And Audiovent isn't affiliated with Audioslave. (another band DUke wouldn't like. They're too metal/rock/little-boy's [or in Audioslave's case, almost middle-aged man]-depression-and-anger-coming-into-full-view-with-itself.)
Neither of those bands are very New Age at all.

F

FmK-AnC

Rob Zombie-Meet The Creeper

I think coldplay is a little dull... alright a lot dull...

and since no one commented on this one (Supermoves-Overseer) i will... THAT SONG RULES... MORE MORE MORE SONG I LOVE IT

N

Nightstalkers

I've burned rob zombie CDs before...

Arthur Theme.mid

:D

I just made this because its thursday....

Attachments

Z

Zhaneel

Originally posted by Bob
Oh, and Zhaneel, Radiohead is good, but I don't know if "they rock" is a very good description...they don't seem very rock, even if they have three guitarists. They're a very original band. (and a bit overrated, too)
Not literally, silly - they rock as in they're cool, man.

Azrael - Loreena Mckennitt is a celtic singer. She has a beautiful voice.

Last thing I listened to - hmm, probably "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

Arthur Theme.mid - ???

S

Svenmonkey

When is somebody going to ban Nightstalkers for nonsense?

Uhh... I don't know if there was a song cited in the above post...

Pearl Jam - Alive

N

Nightstalkers

In the words of Mr. The Almighty PaC:

"If you can't put up with me, you can shove your posts so far up your **** so as the sun don't shine!"

Or if you want to understand my last statement...

It was a reference to Kurt Angle from WWF, the midi was made becaus I found his entrance song so darned catchy.

F

FmK-AnC

thats a pretty darned good song..

Antichrist Superstar- Marilyn Manson