Draw
Wall ETB, choose both.... hahaha
Ghostly Prison
Done

Mooseman: 18
Dmg from commander: 4/21
Hand: 7
Library: 50
Command Zone (2): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)
(U) Tranquil Cove (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. p: Add W OR U)
(U) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)"

Secrets of the Dead ( E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)
Jace's Sanctum (U)( E, Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, scry 1. )
Ghostly Prison (WU) ( E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(S) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (UWR) (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor

===================================================================================

Oversoul: 34
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 59
Command Zone (2): 2BBUU

Battlefield:
(U,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x4
(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)
(T) Wasteland (T: adds C to my mana pool. T, sac: Destroy target nonbasic land.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(U) Claws of Gix (1, sac a permanent: I gain 1 life.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)
(U) Crystal Chimes (3,T,sac ~: return all enchantment cards from my graveyard to my hand.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(T) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)
(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(S) Dragonlord Silumgar (UB Legendary Creature — Elder Dragon) (3/5; Flying, deathtouch. When ~ etb, I gain control of target creature or planeswalker for as long as I control ~.) *Controlling Elsha of the Infinite*
(S) Elsha of the Infinite (URW) (LC Djinn Monk, 3/3, Prowess (Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
You may look at the top card of your library any time. You may cast noncreature spells from the top of your library. If you cast a spell this way, you may cast it as though it had flash.) *Stolen by Dragonlord Silumgar's ability.*
(S) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.)

No Mercy (B enchantment) (Whenever a creature deals damage to me, destroy it.)
Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Snow-Covered Island, Sleeper's Guile on Backdraft Hellkite. I'll pay 4 in order to let Shadowmage Infiltrator and Backdraft Hellkite attack you. From Backdraft Hellkite's trigger, I'll flashback Vampiric Tutor. Responses?

Command Zone (2): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

Secrets of the Dead ( E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)
Jace's Sanctum (U)( E, Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, scry 1. )
Ghostly Prison (WU) ( E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(S) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (UWR) (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor

===================================================================================

Hand: 5
Library: 58

Battlefield:
(U,U,U,U,T) Snow-Covered Island x5
(U,U,U,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)
(T) Wasteland (T: adds C to my mana pool. T, sac: Destroy target nonbasic land.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)
(U) Crystal Chimes (3,T,sac ~: return all enchantment cards from my graveyard to my hand.)

(T,A) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(U) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)
(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(U) Dragonlord Silumgar (UB Legendary Creature — Elder Dragon) (3/5; Flying, deathtouch. When ~ etb, I gain control of target creature or planeswalker for as long as I control ~.) *Controlling Elsha of the Infinite*
(U) Elsha of the Infinite (URW) (LC Djinn Monk, 3/3, Prowess (Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
You may look at the top card of your library any time. You may cast noncreature spells from the top of your library. If you cast a spell this way, you may cast it as though it had flash.) *Stolen by Dragonlord Silumgar's ability.*
(T,A) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.) *Fear from Sleeper's Guile*

Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*
Sleeper's Guile (B aura) (Enchanted creature has fear. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Backdraft Hellkite*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night
Exile: Vampiric Tutor?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Huh. Well, the combat phase is ended and I can't cast spells this turn. So I guess I pass the turn? Yeah. Done.

Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2

Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor, Mandate of Peace

Battlefield:
(U,U,U,U,U) Snow-Covered Island x5
(U,U,U,U,U,U,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(U) Wasteland (T: adds C to my mana pool. T, sac: Destroy target nonbasic land.)

(U) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(U) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)
(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(U) Dragonlord Silumgar (UB Legendary Creature — Elder Dragon) (3/5; Flying, deathtouch. When ~ etb, I gain control of target creature or planeswalker for as long as I control ~.) *Controlling Elsha of the Infinite*
(U) Elsha of the Infinite (URW) (LC Djinn Monk, 3/3, Prowess (Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.) *Fear from Sleeper's Guile*

Sleeper's Guile (B aura) (Enchanted creature has fear. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Backdraft Hellkite*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, this may not be going on for much longer
UUD
Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero
Sun Titan
Get Izzet Locket
Done

Library: 49
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Izzet Locket (, A, T: U OR R. R/U R/U R/U R/U , T , Sacrifice Izzet Locket: Draw two cards.)

(U) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (UWR) (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)
(S) Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero (RW) (LC Human Soldie, 3/3, First strike, When ~ dies, exile it and return to the battlefield all artifact and creature cards in your graveyard that were put there from the battlefield this turn.)
(S) Sun Titan (W) (Giant, 6/6, Vigilance Whenever Sun Titan enters the battlefield or attacks, you may return target permanent card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Evolving Wilds, Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie, Mandate of Peace
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor,

Battlefield:
(U,U,U,U,U,U,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(U) Wasteland (T: adds C to my mana pool. T, sac: Destroy target nonbasic land.)

(U) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(U) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.) *Fear from Sleeper's Guile*

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, cast Dead Man's Chest from the top of my library, enchanting Sun Titan. I'll activate Ramses Overdark to destroy Sun Titan. Response?
1598452594689.png

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No response
Here are your cards:
2W Thalia's Geistcaller (Human Cleric, 3/1, Lifelink
Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.
Sacrifice a Spirit: Thalia's Geistcaller gains indestructible until end of turn.)
3U Chemister's Insight (, I, Draw two cards. Jump-start (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a card in addition to paying its other costs. Then exile this card.))
2 Bloodthirsty Blade (, EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and is goaded. (It attacks each combat if able and attacks a player other than you if able.)
1: Attach Bloodthirsty Blade to target creature an opponent controls. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)
4WW Pristine Angel (Angel, 4/4, Flying. As long as Pristine Angel is untapped, it has protection from artifacts and from all colors. Whenever you cast a spell, you may untap Pristine Angel.)
Plains
3U Wall of Stolen Identity (Shapeshifter Wall, 0/0, You may have Wall of Stolen Identity enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield, except it's a Wall in addition to its other types and has defender. When you do, tap the copied creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's untap step for as long as you control Wall of Stolen Identity.)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, that whiffed. I knew I should have used Fool's Demise on the Sun Titan, but I got greedy. We'll see if it backfires...

I'll play Maze of Ith. Then I'll try that same attack I wanted to do last time with Shadowmage Infiltrator and Backdraft Hellkite, flashing back Vampiric Tutor if possible. Responses?

Mooseman: 18 (13?)
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Izzet Locket (, A, T: U OR R. R/U R/U R/U R/U , T , Sacrifice Izzet Locket: Draw two cards.)

Secrets of the Dead (E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)
Jace's Sanctum (U)(E, Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, scry 1. )
Ghostly Prison (WU) (E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (UWR) (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)
(S) Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero (RW) (LC Human Soldie, 3/3, First strike, When ~ dies, exile it and return to the battlefield all artifact and creature cards in your graveyard that were put there from the battlefield this turn.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Evolving Wilds, Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie, Mandate of Peace
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor, Plains, [Exiled with Dead Man's Chest: Thalia's Geistcaller, Chemister's Insight, Bloodthirsty Blade, Pristine Angel, Wall of Stolen Identity]

Oversoul: 32
Library: 56

Battlefield:
(U,U,U,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(U) Maze of Ith (T: Untap target attacking creature. Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and by that creature this turn.)

(T,A) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(T,A) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.) *Fear from Sleeper's Guile*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night, Dead Man's Chest
Exile: Vampiric Tutor?

Last edited:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Twilight Prophet, flashback Lim-Dul's Vault (rearrange the top 5 but leave them on top), done.

Mooseman: 17
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2

Secrets of the Dead (E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)
Jace's Sanctum (U)(E, Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, scry 1. )
Ghostly Prison (WU) (E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Evolving Wilds, Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie, Mandate of Peace, Backdraft Hellkite, Farm//Market
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor, Plains, [Exiled with Dead Man's Chest: Thalia's Geistcaller, Chemister's Insight, Bloodthirsty Blade, Pristine Angel, Wall of Stolen Identity]

Oversoul: 33
Library: 55
Command Zone (2): 2BBUU Also, I have The City's Blessing

Battlefield:
(U,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x5
(U) Maze of Ith (T: Untap target attacking creature. Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and by that creature this turn.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(S) Twilight Prophet (B Vampire Cleric) (2/4; Flying, Ascend. At the beginning of my upkeep, if I have the city's blessing, reveal the top card of my library and put it into my hand. Each opponent loses X life and I gain X life, where X is that card's CMC.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night, Dead Man's Chest
Exile: Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Flashback Market
Discard Plains and Moutain
UUD
Deepanaylsis
Oona's Grace
Retrace Oon';s Grace, draw from Secrets
Flashback Deep Anaylisis, draw from Secrets
Island
Cliffside Rescuer
Burnished Hart
Done
Mooseman: 14
Library: 32
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUTTT) Island x5
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Tranquil Cove (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. p: Add W OR U)
(T) Izzet Locket (, A, T: U OR R. R/U R/U R/U R/U , T , Sacrifice Izzet Locket: Draw two cards.)

(U) Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero (RW) (LC Human Soldie, 3/3, First strike, When ~ dies, exile it and return to the battlefield all artifact and creature cards in your graveyard that were put there from the battlefield this turn.)
(S) Cliffside Rescuer (W) (Kor Soldier, 2/2, T, Sac: Target permanent you control gains protection from each of your opponents until end of turn. (It can't be blocked, targeted, dealt damage, enchanted, or equipped by anything controlled by those players.))
(S) Burnished Hart (Artifact Elk, 2/2, 3, Sacrifice Burnished Hart: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Evolving Wilds, Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie, Mandate of Peace, Backdraft Hellkite, Plains, Moutain, Highland Lake
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor, Plains, Farm//Market,Onna;s Grace, Deep Analysis
[Exiled with Dead Man's Chest: Thalia's Geistcaller, Chemister's Insight, Bloodthirsty Blade, Pristine Angel, Wall of Stolen Identity]

Oversoul: 33
Library: 55
Command Zone (2): 2BBUU Also, I have The City's Blessing

Battlefield:
(U,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x5

(S) Twilight Prophet (B Vampire Cleric) (2/4; Flying, Ascend. At the beginning of my upkeep, if I have the city's blessing, reveal the top card of my library and put it into my hand. Each opponent loses X life and I gain X life, where X is that card's CMC.)

Exile: Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault
[/QUOTE]

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Minor point of correction: I forgot to show Sleeper's Guile as being back in my hand. Obviously it can't still be enchanting Backdraft Hellkite, which died on my turn. Oops. Don't think it affects anything, though.

Untap, upkeep revealing Decree of Pain from Twilight Prophet. You lose 8 life and I gain 8 life. Draw card for turn. Play Island. Sleeper's Guile on Elsha, now Elsha is 4/4 with Fear. Fallen Ideal on Elsha, now Elsha is 5/5 with Flying. Going in for the kill, I'll attack with the two creatures that both have Flying and Fear: Shadowmage Infiltrator at 1/3 and Elsha at 5/5 (having tapped 12 of my 17 mana sources). Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, that was an interesting one. Not sure how it might have gone with more players. At first I thought Bill dropping was going to disadvantage me, but I might have had that backwards, in retrospect. Or maybe not? I don't know. Shadowmage Infiltrator really did a lot of work in this one though, so there's that.

I threw this together in a bit of a hurry using a combination of cards I'd been wanting to put in a Ramses Overdark deck and generic goodstuff that I had as leftovers from previous EDH decks this year and last year. It's not properly tuned and I definitely ran too many auras. But I did anticipate that I might be playing against three precons, so I wanted it to be something that wouldn't too easily overpower precons. My goal throwing it together was that I'd have a decent chance of either winning or losing in a field with three opponents all playing precons. Only two opponents and one of them dropping didn't quite match that. Still, I am wondering how far off the mark I was.

What do you think? Here's the decklist...

Commander
1x Ramses Overdark

1x Arcane Denial
1x Arcane Lighthouse
1x Arcane Signet
1x Arcum's Astrolabe
1x Bitterblossom
1x Black Sun's Zenith
1x Casting of Bones
1x Chime of Night
1x Claws of Gix
1x Clever Impersonator