Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Rolling Temblor
Response?

Mooseman: 24
Dmg from commander: 4/21
Hand: 6
Library: 58
Command Zone (2): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains x3
(UTT) Island x3
(UT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)
(T) Tranquil Cove (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. p: Add W OR U)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)"

Secrets of the Dead (, E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, Rolling Temblor
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice,

===================================================================================

Oversoul: 33
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Library: 64
Command Zone (1): 2BBUU

Battlefield:
(T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x7
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(U) Claws of Gix (1, sac a permanent: I gain 1 life.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)
(U) Crystal Chimes (3,T,sac ~: return all enchantment cards from my graveyard to my hand.)

(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)
(S) Knight of the Ebon Legion (B Vampire Knight) (2/3; 2B: ~ gets +3/+3 and gains deathtouch ueot. At the beginning of my end step, if a player lost 4 or more life this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)

Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will flash it back, too.
Response?

Library: 58
Command Zone (2): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2; Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

Secrets of the Dead (, E, Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, draw a card.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor

===================================================================================

Command Zone (1): 2BBUU

Battlefield:
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(T) Talisman of Dominance (T: adds C to my mana pool. T: adds U or B to my mana pool and ~ deals 1 damage to me.)
(U) Crystal Chimes (3,T,sac ~: return all enchantment cards from my graveyard to my hand.)

(T) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)
(S) Knight of the Ebon Legion (B Vampire Knight) (2/3; 2B: ~ gets +3/+3 and gains deathtouch ueot. At the beginning of my end step, if a player lost 4 or more life this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)

Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Shadowmage Infiltrator*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw from Secrets
Creatures die.
Done

Library: 57
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(T) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Temple of the False God, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Think Twice, Rolling Temblor

Hand: 7 (Launch)
Command Zone (2): 2BBUU Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)

Battlefield:

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Wasteland, Ramses Overdark, No Mercy, Launch on Shadowmage Infiltrator, done.

Mooseman: 21
Library: 57
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(TTT) Island x3
(TT) Mountain x2

Oversoul: 34
Library: 62
Command Zone (2): 2BBUU

Battlefield:
(T) Wasteland (T: adds C to my mana pool. T, sac: Destroy target nonbasic land.)

(T) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(T) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)
(S) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)

No Mercy (B enchantment) (Whenever a creature deals damage to me, destroy it.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Flashback Ignite the Future
Draw for Secrets
River Kelpie
Jace's Sanctum
Play them all
Elsha of the Infinite
Look at top card

Mooseman: 21
Hand: 2
Library: 52
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UTTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)
(U) Tranquil Cove (, L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life. p: Add W OR U)

Jace's Sanctum (U)(, E, Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, scry 1. )

(S) River Kelpie (U) (Beast, 3/3, Whenever River Kelpie or another permanent enters the battlefield from a graveyard, draw a card.
Whenever a player casts a spell from a graveyard, draw a card.Persist )
(S) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.)
(S) Elsha of the Infinite (URW) (LC Djinn Monk, 3/3, Prowess (Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
You may look at the top card of your library any time. You may cast noncreature spells from the top of your library. If you cast a spell this way, you may cast it as though it had flash.)

Library: 62

Battlefield:
(T) Wasteland (T: adds C to my mana pool. T, sac: Destroy target nonbasic land.)

(T) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB Human Wizard Zombie) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.) *Flying from Launch.*
(T) Order of Midnight (B Human Knight) (2/2; Flying. ~ can't block. The other side of this card's text box is the "Alter Fate" sorcery.)
(S) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin Zombie) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll play Snow-Covered Island. From the top of my library (through Elsha), I'll cast Chime of Night on Backdraft Hellkite. From my hand, I'll cast Fool's Demise on Backdraft Hellkite. Then I'll activate Ramses Overdark to destroy Backdraft Hellkite. I'd then have Chime of Night kill River Kelpie and Fool's Demise would put Backdraft Hellkite returned to the battlefield under my control. Responses to any of that?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Done.

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 2
Library: 52
Battlefield:

(UTT) Plains x3
(UTTT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2

Jace's Sanctum (U)(, E, Instant and sorcery spells you cast cost 1 less to cast. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, scry 1. )

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie

Library: 59

Battlefield:
(U,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x4

(S) Dragonlord Silumgar (UB Legendary Creature — Elder Dragon) (3/5; Flying, deathtouch. When ~ etb, I gain control of target creature or planeswalker for as long as I control ~.) *Controlling Elsha of the Infinite*
(S) Elsha of the Infinite (URW) (LC Djinn Monk, 3/3, Prowess (Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
You may look at the top card of your library any time. You may cast noncreature spells from the top of your library. If you cast a spell this way, you may cast it as though it had flash.) *Stolen by Dragonlord Silumgar's ability.*
(S) Backdraft Hellkite (R) (Dragon, 4/4, Flying. Whenever ~ attacks, each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains flashback until end of turn. The flashback cost is equal to its mana cost.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This really start sto suck
UUD
Plains
Flashback Sevinne's Reclamation targeting the Pramikon,Sky Rampart
Response?

Mooseman: 18
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Plains x4
(UUUT) Island x4
(UT) Mountain x2
(U) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Divine Reckoning, Clever Impersonator, Leadership Vacuum, Talrand, Sky Summoner, Izzet Locket, Pramikon (Sky Rampart), Pristine Skywise, Runic Repetition, River Kelpie

Library: 59

Battlefield:
(U,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x4

(S) Dragonlord Silumgar (UB Legendary Creature — Elder Dragon) (3/5; Flying, deathtouch. When ~ etb, I gain control of target creature or planeswalker for as long as I control ~.) *Controlling Elsha of the Infinite*
You may look at the top card of your library any time. You may cast noncreature spells from the top of your library. If you cast a spell this way, you may cast it as though it had flash.) *Stolen by Dragonlord Silumgar's ability.*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Stinging Licid, Vampiric Tutor, Lim-Dul's Vault, Toxic Deluge, Funeral March, Arcum's Astrolabe, Cyclonic Rift, Knight of the Ebon Legion, Chime of Night
Exile: